Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Well it's my birthday tomorrow 56πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Will I be showing off in some chavvy log cabin with Elizabeth Duke end of range tat and other overpriced rubbish? No because I'm a grown up woman. A few nice cards, a long hike in Richmond Park with Betsy May and a Curry In the evening with Chris at our favourite Indian in Surbiton. Just bliss. What a shame she could never grasp the fact that less is more.❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DC16

VIP Member
Bloody hell, way to make someone welcome. It was them. My partner was first to spot them. They were walking through the street/outlet. Stopped at Gucci. Walked on.
Good spot.πŸ‘ So the Priory is obviously going well, her MH must of made a miraculous recovery, as so far, tagged in a tweet by lulu at some london restaurant and out shopping, yet her bankruptcy has to be adjourned πŸ˜‘πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She is the biggest player out there. 🀬🀬🀬

Reactions: 19

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh my fuck,fuck just seen clip for 1000lb sisters! My god!really? I Honestly dooo not feel sorry for their fucking greediness etc..Pigwiggys that’s all they are.
LoL remember the go lightlys?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well it's my birthday tomorrow 56πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Will I be showing off in some chavvy log cabin with Elzabeth Duke end of range tat aapo

Well it's my birthday tomorrow 56πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Will I be showing off in some chavvy log cabin with Elzabeth Duke end of range tat aapo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Well it's my birthday tomorrow 56πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Will I be showing off in some chavvy log cabin with Elizabeth Duke end of range tat and other overpriced rubbish? No because I'm a grown up woman. A few nice cards, a long hike in Richmond Park with Betsy May and a Curry In the evening with Chris at our favourite Indian in Surbiton. Just bliss. What a shame she could never grasp the fact that less is more.❀
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Joanna πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

download (5).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy birthday for tomorrow lovely, hope you have a lovely day πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Enjoy your day tomorrow πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Happy Birthday for tomorrow 😘❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

Been baking, making vanilla and chocolate tray bake, Mary Berry recipe.

Happy birthday Joanna, have a lovely day.

I googled that Bukakke word, disgusting!

Hi Dolly and MrsEms. How is Dave?

Have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
A thread for people that wish to post about their birthday where others can reply to wish them a happy birthday without making threads on accounts get spammy and offtopic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Thanks for all your birthday greetings. Not sure about the Bicester siting. But she's so thick wouldn't be surprised. However if she really was out shopping she can bloody well attend the bankruptcy court. Poor Betsy May up all night with the trots. Either eaten something in the woods or just a nasty tummy germ so no long walk today she's gone back to bed.πŸ˜₯. Will give her the probiotic syringe from pets at home when she gets up.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Happiest of birthdays! Enjoy your day β€πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all

Been baking, making vanilla and chocolate tray bake, Mary Berry recipe.

Happy birthday Joanna, have a lovely day.

I googled that Bukakke word, disgusting!

Hi Dolly and MrsEms. How is Dave?

Have a good day
Morning Harri,hmm hasnt touched biccies,ate some wet food,now I’m wondering whether it’s his teef,I went over to him in his box yesterday,he yawned and I think his breaf was a bit smelly.I worry so much.πŸ™
i have a felix cat soup have put that down,he is out at the mo.

• Sad
  • Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Saw Eurasure in concert this week, absolutely brilliant gig. Their song β€˜Drama!’ could have been written for you know who πŸ˜‰.

β€œOne rules for us, for you another
Do unto yourself as you see fit for your brother
Is that not within your realm of understanding?
A fifty-second capacity of mind, too demanding
Well the poor unfortunate you…

Your shame is never ending
It’s just one psychological drama after another
You are guilty. Guilty!”
Do check out the song, it’s fantastic!
That song came on the radio the other day. I'd forgotten all about it. Great tune 🎢

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Joanna πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

View attachment 811937
Happy birthday for tomorrow x