Hannah Martin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Hannah anymore but when I went and had a look at her page recently my first thought was lip fillers. I quite liked her when she worked for bobbi brown but now she’s just a walking, talking billboard. Can’t believe any of her recommendations as she couldn’t possibly be wearing any of the make up for decent amount of time. In fairness all MUA’s are the same these days.

Yeah I mean I doubt she’s had fillers, she just overdraws her lips, but she’s oddly touchy about it. Verrry sensitive to criticism! I’ve put my finger on what bothers me about her face which is that her smiles look so uncertain; it’s like her mouth is smiling and her eyes aren’t. Go to her grid and you’ll see what I mean.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean I doubt she’s had fillers, she just overdraws her lips, but she’s oddly touchy about it. Verrry sensitive to criticism! I’ve put my finger on what bothers me about her face which is that her smiles look so uncertain; it’s like her mouth is smiling and her eyes aren’t. Go to her grid and you’ll see what I mean.
That's probably the Botox stopping her face from smiling fully, she's said she had Botox before so I don't know why she's offended by the idea of having had lip filler

Reactions: 2
She’s always had very full lips - the thing about them I always used to notice was how badly she slapped the lipstick on 🧐Always dead messy towards the corners.

I have very full lips, I would be quite amused if anyone thought I’d had a “tweakment”.

Reactions: 2
To make a dedicated video addressing it is batshit. In her industry, in this day and age, it must be a common thought, to wonder if someone has had tweakments, as they're so normal now. When she's admitted having botox and those teeth installed, it's not that much of a stretch to wonder whether she's had filler too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To make a dedicated video addressing it is batshit. In her industry, in this day and age, it must be a common thought, to wonder if someone has had tweakments, as they're so normal now. When she's admitted having botox and those teeth installed, it's not that much of a stretch to wonder whether she's had filler too.
Those teeth installed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t often look at her IG but just had a peek. Is it just me or are all her ‘looks’ virtually exactly the same? Just some have more eyeliner.

Reactions: 3
I don’t often look at her IG but just had a peek. Is it just me or are all her ‘looks’ virtually exactly the same? Just some have more eyeliner.
💯. All the exact same. Heavy bronzer, nude lip and varying amounts of liner.

Reactions: 4