Hannah Adkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not noticed a thread for her yet, apologies if there already is one. Wondered what peoples thoughts were! I know a nutritionist made an entire video on YouTube about her appalling food/diet advice.

Reactions: 1
Why’s she catfishing us with her new house? She’s showing a completely different house exterior on her YouTube. I think it’s sensible to obscure things for safety etc but that’s ridiculous. The house she’s bought looks nothing like the one she’s put on her thumbnail.

She must think we’re all thick!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She just popped up on my YT homepage as she's bought a house and I guess YT knows I'm always here for the reno content! I thought she'd have a more active thread on here with the amount of subscribers she has so I'm guessing since this thread is quiet she's not very problematic? Maybe she is just boring? Haha! I can see she does a lot of cosy days/reset days/what I eat in a day etc, which are my favourite type of videos so I will watch a few and see what I think!

Reactions: 3
She just popped up on my YT homepage as she's bought a house and I guess YT knows I'm always here for the reno content! I thought she'd have a more active thread on here with the amount of subscribers she has so I'm guessing since this thread is quiet she's not very problematic? Maybe she is just boring? Haha! I can see she does a lot of cosy days/reset days/what I eat in a day etc, which are my favourite type of videos so I will watch a few and see what I think!
i think they may be fake subs?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think she’s bought some too tbh.

She’s quite boring but does some questionable/disappointing things- driving a massive car miles to take her dog out for a walk twice a day etc. Constantly promoting fast fashion.

No wonder our planet is absolutely fucked

she’s so so boring, personality of a rich tea biscuit. Becca Watson is fairly similar but seems a bit more lively

• Haha
She is boring, but I'm still surprised she doesn't have a more active thread here. She may have bought her subs, but she still gets quite high view counts - much higher than a lot of other YT's I watch who do have threads here. I guess she just is too boring, lol!

She moans a lot too. I've only watched a handful of her videos, but I've noticed she seems quite miserable a lot of the time.

Reactions: 7
shes tagged her post as Cheshire, Hale is in greater Manchester not Cheshire though!

I can't make up my mind about her. I've watched some of her vlogs etc and she does seem to be quite miserable a lot of the time, but I like that she is often quite realistic about what her day looks like and I enjoy her "cosy content" like WIEIAD and weekly vlogs. I'm hoping for lots of house reno content but it also makes me quite cross that she's made clear on several occasions it's not their forever home and because of Kenny's job (footballer - she's just a rich WAG 😂) they might move again, yet she's still choosing to make massive changes to the house like knocking walls through! She says a lot about wanting a garden for the dog but you could absolutely do that with a rental, she didn't need to buy if they aren't going to stay! I feel like she's bought a house for the content and to feel like she's achieving something but it all seems a bit...empty?

Last edited:
I can't make up my mind about her. I've watched some of her vlogs etc and she does seem to be quite miserable a lot of the time, but I like that she is often quite realistic about what her day looks like and I enjoy her "cosy content" like WIEIAD and weekly vlogs. I'm hoping for lots of house reno content but it also makes me quite cross that she's made clear on several occasions it's not their forever home and because of Kenny's job (footballer - she's just a rich WAG 😂) they might move again, yet she's still choosing to make massive changes to the house like knocking walls through! She says a lot about wanting a garden for the dog but you could absolutely do that with a rental, she didn't need to buy if they aren't going to stay! I feel like she's bought a house for the content and to feel like she's achieving something but it all seems a bit...empty?
From her video yesterday it sounds as though there was a possibility of Kenny getting a move in the January transfer window - and she made it sound as though it may happen in summer. If that's the case, and it's a long-distance move, then they'll spend very little time in the house. I guess that's just the way with footballers and he's probably not in a position to pick and choose.

If you ask me, she doesn't seem all that interested in the house anyway, but maybe that's just her - she always sounds sort of bored.

I think her parents are in the property business, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gets into that too in the future and this was just a property to renovate and sell at a profit. She made it seem like they wouldn't be there for long right from the start.

Does anyone know how old Hannah is? It says online that she’s 22 but I don’t think that’s right.

I'm sure that is just the way his profession works :) it just seems silly to buy a house to do all the work to it, to then not live in it - but it does make sense to an extent to renovate and then sell. I didn't know her parents were in the property business - though she did say in a vlog that her parents had helped with a lot of the input etc so again that makes sense! Maybe I'm just annoyed that my partner and I have just relocated and are having to stay with my parents whilst we try to find somewhere to live and influencers are just flipping houses because they can 😂

Does anyone know how old Hannah is? It says online that she’s 22 but I don’t think that’s right.
I don't think she's 22. I think maybe late 20's but that's just a guess as I'm not sure if I've ever hard her mention her age. Kenny turns 30 in May and at a guess I would say she's a few years younger - but just guess!

If the house is where I think it is- they have massively overpaid. There are ones on that street and the next street about £150k cheaper than what they paid. And if it is the house I’m thinking of, they’ve done next to no homework about ceiling prices cause they are never ever going to get back what they’re spending. Even without the fact that house prices are stagnating.

• Wow
Wow. Really doesn't make any sense then that they might have bought the house to renovate it and sell it at a profit. Her parents are in property so I thought she'd have good advice. I wonder why they bothered buying? She's said from the start that it wasn't a forever home for them - and as it stands it sounds as though they may only be living there for a couple of months.

People who think they know property often assume that Hale and Altrincham (because they’re the most expensive postcodes outside of the South of England) are a guaranteed investment. But you’ve still got to be savvy- and in this case it appears they have not.

All in they’ll have easily sunk three quarters of a million quid on a mid terrace with a yard and no parking. That’s not far off some areas of London. A very bizarre financial decision from them!

imo hes just another overpaid footballer, There are SO many around wilmslow etc (I see Kyle walker at pilates locally 😂 most inflexible man there) anyway, I think they would be better off finding a place with some level of privacy , yes its expensive to live in hale, land plus house doesn't exist, decent ish gardens do but the price is millions. Who wants to be a public figure without privacy..

The property Markey has dropped a little, not massively, the biggest problem is it is a frozen market. Houses aren't selling they are sticking. By the time sales figures start coming out for the first quarter I think prices will drop a lot more than they have.

Its always difficult to get money back for improvements, im selling a house now with 80k worth of extras ( a new build) and I cannot get that back, the market isnt hot.

Id imagine he earns enough to not worry about a few hundred K here or there? I don't even know who he plays for 😂

I really feel like she just wanted them to buy a house to feel like she’s achieved something she feels is “expected” for her. Just seems silly to buy to renovate now when the market is just not shifting. I wonder how much they did pay as it really does seem like it was pretty much a shell to begin with. Just seems a strange decision if Kenny might get a transfer and they don’t plan to stay? I suppose it’s hard when he is a footballer because he could go anywhere. Unless they’re planning to stay around the area it just seems a waste!