Halle Burns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody watch her? Thoughts?

She is referred to as "Hell Burns" by infamous youtubers like Frank Tufano and Goatis, but I used to love some of her earlier videos. I thought this girl was super pretty up until her recent haircut and odd vegan food tutorial videos. She is probably widely known for her watermelon "tuna" sushi

I've only ever seen comments on her channel which are very encouraging and always 100% positive. A bit of a flake to me though as she is vegan and looks to be very underweight (not a good healthy weight for a vegan growing woman). Almost looks like a little boy now. No hip definition and scary skinny, just ugh.

Anyone watch her? Let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched her last year or even the year before. When she lived in her college room that looked a bit unhomey.
Don’t know what to think about her…back then she did a lot of sports, went walking every morning (crazy routine). Which reminded me so much of my ED. Not at all saying she has a problem, just found it slightly triggering to watch

She seems a bit disingenuous...if you're a vegan at least do it healthily. No one wants to eat watermelon sushi c'mon...also her slow voice kinda annoys me

Reactions: 2
She seems a bit disingenuous...if you're a vegan at least do it healthily. No one wants to eat watermelon sushi c'mon...also her slow voice kinda annoys me
I remember how everyone was praising her to never say „uhh“ or other filler sounds when talking
Maybe she talks slow to be extra conscious not to make those sounds?

I remember how everyone was praising her to never say „uhh“ or other filler sounds when talking
Maybe she talks slow to be extra conscious not to make those sounds?

I do this as well and it's harder than it looks. Your brain just feels the anxiety of needing a filler and won't disappoint your listener. Does anyone think if she took better care of her diet she could make a great supermodel?

I think she has fled youtube...I wonder what she'll do for a job?

Do you guys still think she only eats all the weird sh1t she makes, or sneaks in animal products here and there?(she's made cashew cheese using a rennet tablet before...) I remember when she bought this gigantic jackfruit which her pissed off dad had to saw through using a power tool...and she made some measly 'birria tacos' out of it lmfao