Halle Burns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody watch her? Thoughts?

She is referred to as "Hell Burns" by infamous youtubers like Frank Tufano and Goatis, but I used to love some of her earlier videos. I thought this girl was super pretty up until her recent haircut and odd vegan food tutorial videos. She is probably widely known for her watermelon "tuna" sushi :sick:

I've only ever seen comments on her channel which are very encouraging and always 100% positive. A bit of a flake to me though as she is vegan and looks to be very underweight (not a good healthy weight for a vegan growing woman). Almost looks like a little boy now. No hip definition and scary skinny, just ugh.

Anyone watch her? Let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched her last year or even the year before. When she lived in her college room that looked a bit unhomey.
Don’t know what to think about her…back then she did a lot of sports, went walking every morning (crazy routine). Which reminded me so much of my ED. Not at all saying she has a problem, just found it slightly triggering to watch

I watched her last year or even the year before. When she lived in her college room that looked a bit unhomey.
Don’t know what to think about her…back then she did a lot of sports, went walking every morning (crazy routine). Which reminded me so much of my ED. Not at all saying she has a problem, just found it slightly triggering to watch

She seems a bit disingenuous...if you're a vegan at least do it healthily. No one wants to eat watermelon sushi c'mon...also her slow voice kinda annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems a bit disingenuous...if you're a vegan at least do it healthily. No one wants to eat watermelon sushi c'mon...also her slow voice kinda annoys me
I remember how everyone was praising her to never say „uhh“ or other filler sounds when talking 😂
Maybe she talks slow to be extra conscious not to make those sounds?

I remember how everyone was praising her to never say „uhh“ or other filler sounds when talking 😂
Maybe she talks slow to be extra conscious not to make those sounds?

I do this as well and it's harder than it looks. Your brain just feels the anxiety of needing a filler and won't disappoint your listener. Does anyone think if she took better care of her diet she could make a great supermodel?

I think she has fled youtube...I wonder what she'll do for a job?

Do you guys still think she only eats all the weird sh1t she makes, or sneaks in animal products here and there?(she's made cashew cheese using a rennet tablet before...) I remember when she bought this gigantic jackfruit which her pissed off dad had to saw through using a power tool...and she made some measly 'birria tacos' out of it lmfao