Guardians of the galaxy 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

Personally I’d say this is my fave marvel film since the last Spider-Man one. I cried so bloody much in the cinema that the man next to me gave me his napkins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My favourite marvel film since endgame - absolutely loved it and cried like a baby!!

It was fantastic

Reactions: 3
Loved it. Saw it day of release and cried for about an hour of it. Saw it again Monday and cried even more

I think it's one of the best ever Marvel films. I went to see it last night and cried loads. I loved the nod back to previous films.

I knew it was the last in the series and thought I knew how I wanted it to end, but the actual ending was even better than I'd hoped for ❀❀

On the way to the cinema I was playing Creep by Radiohead in the car; my sons thought it was deliberate but it was pure coincidence, I'd deliberately avoided all trailers and anything about the film beforehand because I didn't want anything to spoil it for me.

I already want to see it again.