Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
This dude had a busy month:

I find it hilarious he was in two very different papers. onv desperately trying to make up for lost time in lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
This week’s one is a good one though. I love it when they get on and you’re left wondering if anything more will come of it. I know Jack’s Twitter acquaintance friend writes a blog about GBD, but I’d much prefer a Tattle take on it. I look forward to hearing what you all think about it each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

President_Butthead

Yet another in which they don’t seem to have taken anything into consideration. I nominated myself for it years ago and never got accepted but she would have mentioned the height thing and they’ve just ignored it
I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Maybe you weren't a 20-30 something, metropolitan yuppie or some other immediately identifiable tribe

• Haha
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
This week’s one is a good one though. I love it when they get on and you’re left wondering if anything more will come of it. I know Jack’s Twitter acquaintance friend writes a blog about GBD, but I’d much prefer a Tattle take on it. I look forward to hearing what you all think about it each week.
every now and again (very rarely from what I recall) they have a series of success stories but I wish they would do them more!

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, it’s great fun when there‘s ~drama~ but I love it when the dates go well! 😍

The Guyliner‘s done a write-up, with perfect gifs as always

emm

VIP Member
this week was much better than the past few which hVe all been dull, they seemed to have got on really well. hilarious about being outside in what seems like a storm 😂 I looked at the restaurant menuthough and it looks really nice (anyone else do this every week after reading?)t

Reactions: 1