Guardian Blind Dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week’s one is a good one though. I love it when they get on and you’re left wondering if anything more will come of it. I know Jack’s Twitter acquaintance friend writes a blog about GBD, but I’d much prefer a Tattle take on it. I look forward to hearing what you all think about it each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This week’s one is a good one though. I love it when they get on and you’re left wondering if anything more will come of it. I know Jack’s Twitter acquaintance friend writes a blog about GBD, but I’d much prefer a Tattle take on it. I look forward to hearing what you all think about it each week.
every now and again (very rarely from what I recall) they have a series of success stories but I wish they would do them more!

Reactions: 2
There was one a week or two ago 'Describe him in 3 words ? ' Better suited elsewhere'
omg I remember that! :LOL: There was another one a few months ago and the answer to "best thing about him" was just a comment on his shirt :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so now the last 3 weeks all of the dates have worked, probably more successes than in the whole last year :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong, it’s great fun when there‘s ~drama~ but I love it when the dates go well! 😍

The Guyliner‘s done a write-up, with perfect gifs as always

Reactions: 2
This dude had a busy month:

I find it hilarious he was in two very different papers. onv desperately trying to make up for lost time in lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this week was much better than the past few which hVe all been dull, they seemed to have got on really well. hilarious about being outside in what seems like a storm 😂 I looked at the restaurant menuthough and it looks really nice (anyone else do this every week after reading?)t

Reactions: 1