Griselda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Addicted. Just finished episode 3.
Anyone watching?
Finished it tonight. Enjoyed it. It was her walking down any set of steps that I didn’t get. She wore sky high heels as Gloria in Mod Fam. In this her gait was weird. Loved all her clothes!

Reactions: 3
Finished. Was a good snapshot of her story.
What a handsome man Michael Rodriquez is. Wow.

• Heart
I’m so confused why they gave Sofia Vergara Catherine Zeta Jones’ face 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her face looks strange. She looks nothing like Griselda in real life, so why bother putting on all the weird prosthetics?

I just have one episode left to watch but have enjoyed it so far. It’s all really well filmed and I love the 70s fashion and styling.

Reactions: 6
I'm onto the last episode now. I've enjoyed the Spanish subtitles and it kind of makes you pay attention rather than looking at your phone the whole time. Only just realised she is wearing a prosthetic and I've been thinking the whole series has she had work done or something 😂
---
Apparently she played Griselda in another biopic so that's why 😂

• Haha
I wonder what happened to all the money she made - 2 billion apparently , back when the word billion was more rare

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened to all the money she made - 2 billion apparently , back when the word billion was more rare
A lot of her assets were seized when she went to jail. Although she was still a multi millionaire. It looks like most of it went to her surviving son.

Reactions: 2
This series makes all the 70’s narco men look so sexy. I wonder were they like that in real life?

Reactions: 5
I thought it was Catherine ZJ when I saw the stills.

I enjoyed the series. Griselda looked demonic in some scenes. Excellent acting. All the smoking made me feel thirsty 🤣

I watched Cocaine Godmother film first and much preferred it to the Netflix series.

I watched it all a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. It looks beautiful. I think the prosthetics were more to SV look a bit rougher and less glamorous than she does normally rather than to make her look exactly like the real Griselda

A really good series, I thought it was well acted too.
Some of it was abit gory I had to look away!! But I did enjoy it. Iv watched lots of things about Pablo Escobar, I especially enjoyed El patron del mal on Netflix, but was interesting to learn about someone else of that era and especially refreshing to learn about a woman's journey in the world of narcotics.

Ooh I'll look for El patron del mal. Im watching Narcos Mexico. It's quite good.

Ooh I'll look for El patron del mal. Im watching Narcos Mexico. It's quite good.
I watched a few years back but its still on Netflix. Its all in Spanish, all Colombian actors. So you have to concentrate. But I thought it was excellent....but it's like 80 episodes long I think!🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I loved it and I felt was worth watching it through. X