Grenfell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, apparently the government has "lost" the files for Grenfell, due to an error on a laptop. It wasn't saved on external hard drive, not even saved to a simple USB stick. Not even coped, and saved into Google Drive, not once, not even saved or a sent in a email to various people. Just another failure of the government.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It's very convenient they've lost the files. You'd have thought they had learnt their lesson after losing the Windrush files too.

Shows how they view the Grenfell disaster.

Reactions: 6
Of course they have...

Massive cover up in plain sight going on here. I suspect this is another Hillsbrough, we’ll never really get the truth and no one will be held to account.

Reactions: 7
So the government is either making the same excuse as a teenager who hasn’t done their homework, or they’re claiming to have the same computer skills as the aforementioned teenager. Neither option is a good look

I don’t believe the files were lost for a second

Reactions: 9
Files can be retrieved by any smart IT department so this is 100% a cover up and I think it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour. My heart breaks for the families.

Reactions: 6
Can someone link me to a news story about this, I have googled as I was surprised I’d missed it in the news (not very trusting of the news and what they want us to see just now tbh) but could only find details of the design company employee wiping files rather than the government. What have the government lost and what did they say happened?

Reactions: 1