Gregory Gaige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post but long time lurker!

I like Greg because he makes creative well edited instagram pictures, takes time to reply to messages and comments and seems lovely and makes really interesting and informative videos. I really feel he is a breath of fresh air. He's not perfect, but who is? His partner is also great and I love seeing them together in videos.

Reactions: 2
It’s so quiet on here I just saw some tumbleweed blowing through 🤣🤣🤣

It’s so quiet on here I just saw some tumbleweed blowing through 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah- strange as on the gossip page people seemed to be disagreeing with the original poster and saying they liked Greg 🤷🏻‍♀️

From what I’ve seen the gossip pages are much more active than these rave ones...shame. I still say think he’s great 😊

Maybe these people realised that anyone still supporting Greg is condoning racism amongst other things and withdrew their support?

Obviously you are condoning it by still supporting him though

First post but long time lurker!

I like Greg because he makes creative well edited instagram pictures, takes time to reply to messages and comments and seems lovely and makes really interesting and informative videos. I really feel he is a breath of fresh air. He's not perfect, but who is? His partner is also great and I love seeing them together in videos.
I’m so glad this thread has been set up! I never use to like him that much but seeing all the negativity made me really pay attention to him. I don’t condone what he said in the past, I don’t think anyone would. But he said himself he doesn’t agree with what he said and I think he’s made a change for the better. Totally agree on his creative posts and love that he shares how he edits them!

Loving Greg’s look on his latest insta. That boy knows how to colour coordonate!

I’m so glad this thread has been set up! I never use to like him that much but seeing all the negativity made me really pay attention to him. I don’t condone what he said in the past, I don’t think anyone would. But he said himself he doesn’t agree with what he said and I think he’s made a change for the better. Totally agree on his creative posts and love that he shares how he edits them!
I think it’s a real shame that he’s not getting credit for his honesty about past mistakes. None of us are the finished article.

I think it’s a real shame that he’s not getting credit for his honesty about past mistakes. None of us are the finished article.
I couldn’t agree more. I read his apology and to be completely frank, I think it’s silly he felt he even needed to. I don’t think he’s racist at all, he’s obviously said some stupid things, but who hasn’t? And I’m so with you! I’m loving his new style posts! I need to get that suitcase!!

I was going to reply in the negative thread, but they’re laughing that he’s tagged @disneystyle in his latest post and saying they won’t pay attention... it’s funny because the Disney style website has him listed in 2 different articles about instagrammers to follow for Disney style inspiration so it’s obvious they do pay attention to him! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was going to reply in the trash thread but it’s too funny. They’re laughing at him for tagging @disneystyle in his latest post saying they won’t pay attention to it, but on their website they’ve listed him in two lists about instagrammers to follow for Disney style inspiration so they obviously do pay attention 😂

Reactions: 3
Really? That’s hilarious 😂. Good for Greg though. It’s funny, he used to really bug me when I started watching him, but the more I got to know his style the better I liked him. Oh I can’t participate over on the Trash thread, I keep getting called Patricia and I don’t know what it means 🤷‍♀️😆.