Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I never thought I’d say it but I actually prefer Pru over Mary and Noel/Sandy over Mel and Sue!!

When it left bbc I was adamant I would not watch it but I actually think it’s better in terms of presenters/judges. I could do without Paul though

Reactions: 12

Wheels

Did anyone else think the “where are they now” segment was a lot shorter than previous years?

urghwhy

I find Noel and Sandi try too hard during their bits. Mel and Sue it felt more natural
I completely disgree with this.. I seem to be the only one who does haha. I found that Mel/Sue tried to use too many innuendos all the time, especially towards the end. Noel/Sandi are just silly and I enjoy that more.

But each to their own :)

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Bit of a shame there are no older women this time. Can't believe none applied or weren't suitable. Paul's doing maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Steelerprincess

Well I was surprised at that. The older guy leaving (sorry forgotten his name). He seemed just a bit boringly mediocre all through but didn't fuck up spectacularly like a couple of the others. He seemed quite stunned too. Bit harsh I thought.
Very harsh considering Pryah didn't even complete one of the challenges. I do think it's a fix

Reactions: 9

ZLT123

Was Just about to make a post!! Is it me or do the contestants seem very young this year?

I watch because I love baking but it’s never been the same since change of channel and no Mary Berry 💔

Reactions: 8

urghwhy

I never thought Michelle would be a potential winner, but I expected her to last much much longer - Priya for a start is a lot worse

Reactions: 7

BoCs2019

Im so glad David won! :love: Steph wound me up quite a lot - thought she was quite child like - a bit stroppy when things didn't go her way? Maybe just me!?!

raynorxo

I think Paul is getting worse with his cocky attitude and put downs, he’s so rude. And as for his hand shake .....ugh! no ta. we all know where his hands have been. 🤢

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Didn’t pay attention to that, but he did mishear baker say “fairy garden” and heard “furry garden” and basically it went as crude as you could imagine, him on the pull for another lady. [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji2961][emoji2961]
Read in the daily mail comments the other day, a reader refer to him as 'Captain Birdseye'[emoji23]

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m not watching anymore. Not now Michael and Henry have gone.

And I’ve gone right off Steph after last night. The were all throwing a lime (I think it was a lime) around having a moment of fun, and Steph was all mardy and boring going on about whether everyone had forgotten they had pies in the oven. It was so snobby and put me right off her.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Henry!

The young lad who is a twin, can't remember his name.

Still in mourning over Mel, Sue and Mary - Just isnt the same. Blinking adverts too - BOO

Reactions: 6