Graceyoconnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the N word has never been in my vocabulary yet it was all over her twitter.
This has been a lesson learned over and over again by influencers, the silly girl should have cleaning up her social media.

Reactions: 3
Does she have cancer? Sorry I don’t follow her at all, only know of her through the tweet drama
Yeah she had ovarian cancer just there about a month ago and was in hospital for a few weeks. Luckily caught it at a very early stage but needed surgery to remove the tumour. Seems to not have metatised so chemo isn’t needed but will need to keep an eye on it.
Came on stories and was really really informative. Didn’t do what Terror McAvoid done and played it up bigger than what it was. Stated facts, said she was really lucky that she was listened to by her doctors and it was caught early. Wasn’t overly emotional for sympathy and shared tones of infographics about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and the names of doctors to go speak to about symptoms if you have them. I must say she sometimes grates me about her “holier than thou” attitude but I have to say her stories were very well done in that regard

Reactions: 6
Yeah she had ovarian cancer just there about a month ago and was in hospital for a few weeks. Luckily caught it at a very early stage but needed surgery to remove the tumour. Seems to not have metatised so chemo isn’t needed but will need to keep an eye on it.
Came on stories and was really really informative. Didn’t do what Terror McAvoid done and played it up bigger than what it was. Stated facts, said she was really lucky that she was listened to by her doctors and it was caught early. Wasn’t overly emotional for sympathy and shared tones of infographics about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and the names of doctors to go speak to about symptoms if you have them. I must say she sometimes grates me about her “holier than thou” attitude but I have to say her stories were very well done in that regard
Thanks! It’s a pity she doesn’t have any of that saved as a highlight (as far as I can see anyway!) as I’d be interested in hearing about her experience.

Reactions: 1
Thanks! It’s a pity she doesn’t have any of that saved as a highlight (as far as I can see anyway!) as I’d be interested in hearing about her experience.
I’m so surprised she doesn’t because it was such a good and informative chat that she done

Reactions: 3
I really feel for her, she is a nice girl no doubt about it. But I’m sorry even at 15 you know that word is wrong, it’s not even that word she used, if you look on Twitter she also made islamphobic and transphobic tweets. I think the reason it’s getting to a lot of people is because she does come on as a very well informed person on political matters, she has been preachy in the past. I think she has been knocked from her high horse and that stings.

but I’d hate to see it ruin this girls life, I can’t even begin to imagine the anxiety she has at the minute, I’d actually be sick.
She was a very very stupid young one and there is no excuse for what she wrote, not even her age. But I think she will have learned a very humbling experience in all this and I do think she will do better.

Reactions: 15
I’d hate to see it ruin this girls life, I can’t even begin to imagine the anxiety she has at the minute, I’d actually be sick.
She was a very very stupid young one and there is no excuse for what she wrote, not even her age. But I think she will have learned a very humbling experience in all this and I do think she will do better.
It's been over a week now and all has quietened down. I knew this would all blow over. There was no way this was every going to 'ruin her life.'
Of course what she tweeted 10-12 years ago was disgusting, but to be fair to her she took responsibility and admitted what she wrote was wrong and apologised. She didn't brush it under the rug and ignore it like so many others would have.

Reactions: 4