Good Omens 2 (spoilers!)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new series is on Amazon Prime now.

Has anyone seen it? What are your thoughts?

There is a plan for a third and final series if Amazon gives them the green light!

At first I wasn’t really feeling it, since the story was on a a much smaller scale compared to the first series (and book!).
But after watching it all, and thinking about it since, I really did like it. Apparently the story this series tells is to take us from the events of S1 to the concluding S3.

The last episode was a real stand out for me though, the story-telling and ensemble nature of the cast was so good.

I didn’t think they would go THERE with Aziraphale and Crowley but I’m so glad they did! Even if it was heartbreaking ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We binged it the other day Sidey B! Absolutely love love loved it.

David Tennant broke my heart with that speech. I actually screamed when I realized what was happening then obviously was in floods at the end

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We binged it the other day Sidey B! Absolutely love love loved it.

David Tennant broke my heart with that speech. I actually screamed when I realized what was happening then obviously was in floods at the end
Omg yes, he was amazing in that scene 😭 I never thought it would be Crowley who would be the first to say how he feels.

It was so frustrating how they each were kind of on the same page, but coming at it from different angles, and unable to see it. Ugh!

I really hope they make a third series, I need to know how it will all play out, not just Aziraphale and Crowley, but the “second coming” that the Metateon mentioned!

I loved it - but I knew going in that it would be a bridging season. I saw Gaiman say that he'd planned the contents of the third season with Pratchett, and season two was to get them there.

Fingers crossed it's not a casualty of the strike but Gaiman is apparently committed to finishing the story one way or another!

• Heart
I loved it - but I knew going in that it would be a bridging season. I saw Gaiman say that he'd planned the contents of the third season with Pratchett, and season two was to get them there.

Fingers crossed it's not a casualty of the strike but Gaiman is apparently committed to finishing the story one way or another!
That sounds like the best way to go into it, I watched it knowing NOTHING because I was so worried about coming across spoilers!

Really interesting article on the set designs here. So much work has gone into it. They couldn’t use real albums in the record shop (because of licensing reason), so every single record displayed in the shop was designed!

It doesn't feel like it should have been a full series; it feels like it could have been one standalone episode. The fan favourite shipping is just laid on too thick, and the plot is wafer thin.

I know this is meant to be a bridge to season three so I hope that is better.