Glossy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had the glossy box advent calendar before? Wondering if it’s worth it and if I should invest?
I had it last year and LOVED it. I found some of my now every day products. I think there was maybe 3 items last year which were a meh for me (bloody liquid eyeliner) and one was simply because i am quite young and it was for much more ageing skin, but thankfully my mum was a fan!

I am buying again this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Best thing would be to watch some YouTube's from last year's calender to get an idea of products.

I had it last year and LOVED it. I found some of my now every day products. I think there was maybe 3 items last year which were a meh for me (bloody liquid eyeliner) and one was simply because i am quite young and it was for much more ageing skin, but thankfully my mum was a fan!

OH also i got someone to go through the pre-released list online and work out if anything this year i wouldn't like and i think it was about 3 things again (another bloody eyeliner hate the things) but the rest i have been told i will love so value for money i hope! Great brands as well I'm already excited

Thanks - think I’ll go for it! If I don’t I’ll only regret it when I see people opening it haha