Georgiaslifewithralph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like her but oh my god the whinging and swearing in front of her baby drives me mad. He’s at the age where he’s a sponge taking everything in and his first words are probably going to be bleeping hell :oops:

Bit insensitive to those who can’t get all they need in this current times .

Reactions: 1
Why are these instagrammers.. eg her and keeping Kate doing these boring Asda food hauls. Are they hoping it will snap then some freebies with them or something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I really like Georgia but the food hauls I have to agree are inappropriate at this given time. Its not even a little swearing that pops out by accident or during a rant, it's quite literally every other word in some stories. Not really appropriate around a child learning to talk 🤷

Reactions: 3
C
Is there any reason That she can get a delivery slot? Are her/husband vulnerable?
i was going to say the same actually. She very abruptly said on her stories couple weeks back that she’s pays for a monthly pass so she will keeping her slots she has. She did buy bits for some of her neighbours but she also went and did an Aldi shop that week so she can’t be vulnerable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Between her and Kate having delivery slots when their husbands can go out and do shopping it’s irritating me and I’m surprised more people haven’t mentioned it.

Her without her eyebrows drawn on is actually terrifying! And because her hair is slicked back so tight she’s literally like uncle fester

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her swearing 😳 never heard an influencer use langue like that?! Does she often talk like that around her children?!

I like Georgia and have spoke to her a few times on messages and she always replies but I’m glad there’s a thread here as some things she does really irritate me 🤣 and none of my friends follow her so these thoughts need to come out somewhere 🤪🤣

The constant hair fiddling...the long tappy nails thing she does 😤...the swearing....the moaning about mundane things....and the asda delivery?! Then the next day she nips to Aldi...waste of a delivery a lot that someone else could use who can’t leave the house?!

I like Georgia and have spoke to her a few times on messages and she always replies but I’m glad there’s a thread here as some things she does really irritate me 🤣 and none of my friends follow her so these thoughts need to come out somewhere 🤪🤣

The constant hair fiddling...the long tappy nails thing she does 😤...the swearing....the moaning about mundane things....and the asda delivery?! Then the next day she nips to Aldi...waste of a delivery a lot that someone else could use who can’t leave the house?!
I was exactly the same as you 🤣 suddenly found this thread and though YESSSSS. She had a ASDA delivery in the middle of the week and the next day she was in the Tesco cue 🤦🏻‍♀️ And also I dunno if it’s me just being picky but for someone on mat leave she isn’t spending like their is no tomorrow, every day she has a delivery of some sort 😂

I was exactly the same as you 🤣 suddenly found this thread and though YESSSSS. She had a ASDA delivery in the middle of the week and the next day she was in the Tesco cue 🤦🏻‍♀️ And also I dunno if it’s me just being picky but for someone on mat leave she isn’t spending like their is no tomorrow, every day she has a delivery of some sort 😂
I think the same! Every time she nips the shop for essentials she comes back with clothes for the kids 🤣 then the next day £90 at H&M on the kids...the kids who have bags and bags of clothes all separated in size ready for the year ahead! I do like her and feel bad for even writing about her but I do get annoyed by the things she does 🤣 and the constant ERM. 😤

• Haha
I am shocked that in her recent post about her child’s speech she refers to stopping signing with him in case it makes him ‘lazy’! Sorry- you’ve stopped a method of communication your child had for fear of them not using words; and work within a children’s language job? Shocking. Who cares if he signs, speaks, gestures? Just be glad your child can communicate. Honestly awful way of wording it.

Personally, it pissed me off the other day when she shared the petition to get maternity leave extended in light of covid19 because they are having to stay at home with their babies rather than go out to groups etc. I thought it was really poor taste. Thousands of people have died from this virus, people are struggling to put food on the table, the economy has all but come to a halt and it will take a long time for the country to get over this financially..... but poor Georgia is having to stay at home with her two kids and husband rather than piss around at Costa and gymnastics so can the government make extending maternity leave a priority please. duck sake 🙄

Personally, it pissed me off the other day when she shared the petition to get maternity leave extended in light of covid19 because they are having to stay at home with their babies rather than go out to groups etc. I thought it was really poor taste. Thousands of people have died from this virus, people are struggling to put food on the table, the economy has all but come to a halt and it will take a long time for the country to get over this financially..... but poor Georgia is having to stay at home with her two kids and husband rather than piss around at Costa and gymnastics so can the government make extending maternity leave a priority please. duck sake 🙄
She's disgusting and should be ashamed of herself.

There are childless women, who would give anything to have one, much less two children. Women who have had their IVF cycles cancelled.

She should count her blessings and keep her selfishness to herself

agreed. I thought it was a joke petition at first! How entitled some people can be.

She's disgusting and should be ashamed of herself.

There are childless women, who would give anything to have one, much less two children. Women who have had their IVF cycles cancelled.

She should count her blessings and keep her selfishness to herself
She is selfish though isn’t she? I mean she’s another one who is still having her regular ASDA delivery (staying up late specifically so they can scout out a slot when they’re released!? And then booking them for weeks on end) but then pops out a hundred times a week. She will always say on her haul that she spent x amount in Asda this week plus she spent x in Aldi on Tuesday plus x in the local shop on Wednesday plus x in Lidl on Thursday. They absolutely 100% do not need a delivery slot, it’s pure selfishness. There are vulnerable people up and down the country struggling, but once again poor Georgia comes first. Really infuriates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4