Georgiabeecroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved this lass at first! But lately not so much, obnoxious and rude. The hair fiddling and swearing 🙄 the car filming is so dangerous but proceeds to rant about other drivers.

Evie ‘I don’t want to be in the vlog’ proceeds to take the camera and not shut up

Final straw was seeing Callum fiddle with his little cal then proceed to touch and eat food 🤢🤢

I used to really like her but have gone off her massively since she moved into that house and got the dog.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t even need to work Callum is bleeping minted! Thats how she lives her lifestyle in the first place 🥲
Is he? I never got that impression as he still works a job aside from the boxing?

Is he? I never got that impression as he still works a job aside from the boxing?
He has something to do with Sheffield diamonds. He definitely has money. The flat they lived in previously was his. Her little work from home job does not fund the lifestyle they have. I also think her mum has money as she has a cafe and the caravan they always stay in belongs to her mum. They aint skint I knows 😂

Attachments

Why is she off work has she said? Wonder what they think about her posting daily TikToks

She’s handed her notice in at work. How lovely for her partner to have to worry about an entire mortgage, dog, re-decorating the house etc. 🤣

She only really started getting proper views on tiktok once she got the dog.

News flash: she is shilling some kind of MLM scheme. Tragic