Georgia__xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems mentally unstable but let's hope she's getting the help she needs. 3 kids at her age is a lot, at first I thought she was from the traveller community but obviously not. Sad but at least she has family to help

She seems mentally unstable but let's hope she's getting the help she needs. 3 kids at her age is a lot, at first I thought she was from the traveller community but obviously not. Sad but at least she has family to help
About a year ago she seemed really all over the place. I have seen a change I think she is trying for her children now

She used to be really active on insta and built a massive following. Her private life has always been splattered all over it.

its good shes trying to keep things private now but unfortunately alot of the damage has been done.

Reactions: 2
What is the baby’s dads Instagram name? What did her mum put on Facebook that was questionable? X

Reactions: 1
I think the problem is she compeltely overshared her life to 60k plus followers (at one point) and now she doesnt want anyone to know anything.
Her youngest son Brodie had a bad burn on his arm and I think thats why she lost custody to his dad (zak). Zak posted a story on instagram saying she only sees Brodie once a week with a supervised visit.

The dad to her other two children (Ben) has a court order in place that he has them and looks after them in her flat, which is why she stays with her mum.
She was a mess, always out drinking, leaving the kids alone, going off with random men, and posting it all on her stories. It wasnt nice to see.

Curious to know what she does for money because she seems to have alot of it.

Reactions: 1
I think the problem is she compeltely overshared her life to 60k plus followers (at one point) and now she doesnt want anyone to know anything.
Her youngest son Brodie had a bad burn on his arm and I think thats why she lost custody to his dad (zak). Zak posted a story on instagram saying she only sees Brodie once a week with a supervised visit.

The dad to her other two children (Ben) has a court order in place that he has them and looks after them in her flat, which is why she stays with her mum.
She was a mess, always out drinking, leaving the kids alone, going off with random men, and posting it all on her stories. It wasnt nice to see.

Curious to know what she does for money because she seems to have alot of it.
That was really sad to see with all the stories of her partying, I’m sad for the children that she doesn’t have custody it’s so unfortunate, how did you find this out about her?

I followed Georgia for ages. Three children at her age is a lot of responsibility and the older two are both quite old so she must have had them really young IYSWIM.

She left them alone?? How do you know? That horrid girl she was friends with something stonerucker or something said she only went out when her kids were with their dads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.