George Ross - Retro Reselling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any of those who follow the reselling community, what are your opinions on him?

He's obviously great at what he does, but I do think he comes across as a bit of a know it all.

I think he's a bit socially awkward when I see him interact at boot sales.

@YoMamma! Just realised you requested a thread on him, so here you go!

Last edited:
I just wonder what he sees in the mirror when he looks at his hair.I understand a bit of a quiff but his quiff makes Elvis look bald

I honestly don't know why people watch him. Like a few other YouTube resellers he thinks he is the best. Watch his videos and he sells footwear, the odd vintage electronic and not much else. His sales are very low for a "full time YouTube reselling influencer" but then real resellers don't do YouTube.

He is so arrogant he even has a paid for channel membership programme.

Reactions: 1
Indeed, he is arrogant but unfortunately he doesn't know it. It's all smoke and mirrors with him; he boasts about his sales amount over 90 days yet leaves out the fact that his COGs (cost of goods) is astronomically high so makes very little profit when he pays himself back and takes out fees/postage etc. People call out Nic Hills (who's also annoying) but at least he's transparent on what he's paid for stuff and actually goes to jumble trails etc but George Ross comes across as completely full of himself who isn't telling his "followers" the whole truth.

I remember he posted a video bragging about how he is now the "sole provider" for his family because he'd gone full time and someone commented saying he shouldn't be bragging about something that is his job, he's supposed to provide for his family as a married man with kids! He didn't like that one bit.

Now excuse me why I flick my logo away

Last edited:
I wish I had known about this forum before...

Most YouTube resellers are annoying, I watch them purely for entertainment and to see what garbage they come out with next.

George Ross is probably the most arrogant of them all. I remember during the lockdowns he was bragging about good sales but also was claiming the SEISS grant, yes the Government (taxpayers) bought his fancy new electric car.

Nic Hills.... during his packing videos literally 75% of his sales are to subscribers. At least he doesn't mind selling items to make £1 profit, George Ross constantly puts this down buy always buying "high quality items". So narrow minded with no business sense.

The worst reselling "influencer" is the guy from Reselling Life and Adventure. So much hate for the guy, he literally bought 12k subscribers, his videos instantly get 1.5k views, 50 thumbs up and then nothing else..... barely any comments apart from the same 3 people!

I wish I had known about this forum before...

Most YouTube resellers are annoying, I watch them purely for entertainment and to see what garbage they come out with next.

George Ross is probably the most arrogant of them all. I remember during the lockdowns he was bragging about good sales but also was claiming the SEISS grant, yes the Government (taxpayers) bought his fancy new electric car.

Nic Hills.... during his packing videos literally 75% of his sales are to subscribers. At least he doesn't mind selling items to make £1 profit, George Ross constantly puts this down buy always buying "high quality items". So narrow minded with no business sense.

The worst reselling "influencer" is the guy from Reselling Life and Adventure. So much hate for the guy, he literally bought 12k subscribers, his videos instantly get 1.5k views, 50 thumbs up and then nothing else..... barely any comments apart from the same 3 people!
What is his channel name?

He certainly reads this thread.

Just remember if you have anything negative to say to him then you are just bitter....

When is the next bootsale video up? I can't wait to see what footwear is bought this week zzzzz

Hate it when he says "that's a bit rich" meaning price is too expensive. Can't explain why but it boils my pi$$ lol

His last video at the auction was hilarious (especially with that haircut). Loads of advice on whatt to do at auctions and wins nothing PMSL

I know this thread is dead as a dodo but did anyone see the recent reseller conference where George was a 'key note speaker' ? I can't believe they got 200 people to pay £50 to listen to hear him and his clique talk about hoarding dross in their sheds for a day.

The worst culprit (if there is a thread apologies I can't find it) is the luxury pickers - they are awful, constantly moaning about charity shops being overpriced when they overprice stuff to such an extent that they actually appear to sell very little. Beth inparticular has an awful snobbish attitude (talking about how she could only wear acne to the conference because no other brands were 'size inclusive'...hmmm....), it appears that their local shops have cottoned on to what they are like and have had a word re' them constantly filming in their shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 3