General Drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the thread to discuss all the tiktok drama that ends up on our fyp that doesn’t necessarily require a thread individually! :)

Has anyone seen what’s going around atm regarding the brother and sister? (Daej and Alishea)

WILDDDD!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just posted on the Chy thread, can anyone fill me in on Karma please? Also do any of them mention the fact that Modeen is a bit of a nonce? Gemma, I don’t understand her hanging around with kids, does she have friends of her own age? I saw the Cla and evil Queen pret video, what a pair of cunts. I still don’t understand CLA, she’s a strange one and has to be in her 50’s, no way is she 42/43.

I think the daej and Alisha sitch is just outright disgusting it’s barely drama. Those kids have something suspicious going on in that household and I hope the situation is investigated

Reactions: 1
What happened to Ben? I'm sure he was number 3 yesterday and now I can't see him on the leaderboard

Dont know where else to post this so that jo who died the big gifter that people are saying she was vulnerable and she was gifting the leaderboards battle people well its so sad and then a few days ago nick smith jumped on it and made tiktocks saying to people dont gift on there and the creators dont need to battle to ge money as they can get ad revenue i think hes not the person to make the message tho hes like a nobody now

are you sure that’s the right m2trapy? It seems it’s a brown girl from Bradford that it’s actually about

Reactions: 2