gegenewtt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope lol
Just watched because I saw this post
Is her main stuff just changing into a tight dress and shaking her boobies? Lol
Basically haha! She does the same dance over and over with a different outfit showing off her boobs

Normally she goes live on a weekend when she's working in a pub down south... She has her phone hidden as she's live and the prices of the drinks are absolutely mental in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See on Tiktok with the same video repeated over and over, boring content.

Anyone know how i can go about creating a thread?

See on Tiktok with the same video repeated over and over, boring content.

Anyone know how i can go about creating a thread?
It's the same dance, same concept just a different dress haha
There's a thread on tattle help but I think new members can't create threads

Yeah its just the generic post to get the follows/likes up lol.

Ah thats fair enough, was wanting to do one on OF model Scarlet Bouvier, girl lives some life and would like to find out some goss lol

I actually think her bod is the only thing she has going for her! She has a resting witch face and her teeth are awful.

All around I think a very arrogant girl.

I actually think her bod is the only thing she has going for her! She has a resting witch face and her teeth are awful.

All around I think a very arrogant girl.
She’s pretty enough. I just think she could build a following without having to do the milkshake dance

Ive spent all this time thinking shes american and shes british lol i saw her at the top gun premiere in london she looked amazing

I swear shes getting bigger or maybe the dresses are getting smsller but ahe now has thecsame song and the same dressing gown on too much content is saying too much content a pun haha

Reactions: 2
I know her content is so boring and so repetitive

Like other than her tits, does she actually have anything going for her?