Gary Paterson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested by @Doodlebug71

Gary is a Scottish tiktoker perfectly summed up as “ louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope”

Fill your boots ladies & gents 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As requested by @Doodlebug71

Gary is a Scottish tiktoker perfectly summed up as “ louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope”

Fill your boots ladies & gents 🙂
Aww thanks hen a was chanting you oan fae the rooftops...
Klarna oan this irritants arse so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lives with his maw in her B&M grey, glittery Live Laugh Love gaff. Annoys the duck out of me, what does he dae for a living? duck all like the rest of them? All pally with side-fringe Terri, cooncil-maw extrordinaire Leyanne Orr - one-time pal of mad Cherine, at least he saw the light there, I'll give him that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lives with his maw in her B&M grey, glittery Live Laugh Love gaff. Annoys the duck out of me, what does he dae for a living? duck all like the rest of them? All pally with side-fringe Terri, cooncil-maw extrordinaire Leyanne Orr - one-time pal of mad Cherine, at least he saw the light there, I'll give him that.
He looks like he has been oan a wee hair jurnee along with his wallies fae Turkey...pure parasites all these cunts pedalling tit on TT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like he has been oan a wee hair jurnee along with his wallies fae Turkey...pure parasites all these cunts pedalling tit on TT
Haha, sure does btw. Been at the auld Botox anaw, suspiciously smooth dome

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has he no been spotted hanging around Terri Dunn as well? Give it a couple of weeks and he’ll have a side fringe as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he no been spotted hanging around Terri Dunn as well? Give it a couple of weeks and he’ll have a side fringe as well.
aye he took his poor maw there for a ‘treat’. She left looking utterly bleeping ridiculous with the ice blonde extensions and big side fringe speshaaal.
---
He drinks in the Florida Park, but his face is always tripping him. The persona on TikTok is soooo fake. He only dumped Cherine when her tattle threads came to life and he realised everyone knew what a banger she was. He was more than prepared to use her for followers.

Reactions: 6
Oh thank duck. I usually park in there when I’m visiting my pal who lives on Cathkinview Road. I couldn’t face bumping into that whopper when I do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh thank duck. I usually park in there when I’m visiting my pal who lives on Cathkinview Road. I couldn’t face bumping into that whopper when I do it.
The Florida Park can be some laugh, a few ‘characters’ but genuinely some buzz. I’ve only been a couple of times. Ooooh I know someone on the same road…🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch him do his asda hauls. Type 1 diabetic & always shovelling tons of sweeties doon his gullet. He’ll no be so gallus when the neuropathy & glaucoma kicks in

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact he thinks he’s a 10. Especially now with the Turkey teeth. 🤓🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4