Frozen 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it, possibly more than Frozen 1! I thought the songs were great too, the kids make me play the soundtrack on a daily basis - Into the Unknown is fab (or into the Old Gnome as my toddler calls it) but I love Show Yourself. I didn't expect to find it so emotional too!!

Reactions: 1
Me too! My kids have had the soundtrack on repeat ever since we saw it. Show Yourself is my favourite. I was glad Kristoff had his own song this time around; really enjoyed that it had an 80’s power ballad feel too.

Hubby had to take Mr 2 out of the cinema towards the end though as he wasn’t behaving. He later told me he was gutted he missed the ending as he was really enjoying it.

Really enjoyed it as well and my 6 year old loved it. I didn’t get frozen the first time I watched it (pre kids) but after having to watch it at least 100 times and queue for hours to meet Anna and Elsa i get the magic songs have grown on me since we’ve seen it

I really liked it and my 2 year old (despite not really knowing what happened) really likes the music