Frozen 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it, possibly more than Frozen 1! I thought the songs were great too, the kids make me play the soundtrack on a daily basis - Into the Unknown is fab (or into the Old Gnome as my toddler calls it) but I love Show Yourself. I didn't expect to find it so emotional too!!

Reactions: 1
I loved it, possibly more than Frozen 1! I thought the songs were great too, the kids make me play the soundtrack on a daily basis - Into the Unknown is fab (or into the Old Gnome as my toddler calls it) but I love Show Yourself. I didn't expect to find it so emotional too!!
Me too! My kids have had the soundtrack on repeat ever since we saw it. Show Yourself is my favourite. I was glad Kristoff had his own song this time around; really enjoyed that it had an 80’s power ballad feel too.

Hubby had to take Mr 2 out of the cinema towards the end though as he wasn’t behaving. He later told me he was gutted he missed the ending as he was really enjoying it. 😂

Really enjoyed it as well and my 6 year old loved it. I didn’t get frozen the first time I watched it (pre kids) but after having to watch it at least 100 times and queue for hours to meet Anna and Elsa i get the magic ❄ songs have grown on me since we’ve seen it

I really liked it and my 2 year old (despite not really knowing what happened) really likes the music