Freespirit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know what to make of this one. Homeless ex con with narc traits who can afford a trip to Mexico with a couple of weeks notice. Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Don't know what to make of this one. Homeless ex con with narc traits who can afford a trip to Mexico with a couple of weeks notice. Thoughts?
A very strange one. Met another old lady online, who came over from Canada to meet her and stay in her van. She comes across as aggressive, pushy and annoying.

Reactions: 3
The other lady seems really nice & 'normal' . Not sure how she puts up with all that teeth licking though ... have a drink woman! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Eurgh ... when she gets annoyed, she almosts dislocates her bottom jaw. I think she needs to put herself "straight in the bin" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Eurgh ... when she gets annoyed, she almosts dislocates her bottom jaw. I think she needs to put herself "straight in the bin" 🤣
Her new gf Pat looks sweet. Personally I don’t this ‘relationship’ will last. I think she was a bit of rough and now she’s had it, Pat will move in.
Wish butch would sort out her bottom teeth, makes me puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 1