Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She’s like Boris Johnston talking about lockdown easing

I do count syns but I don’t count syns
It is just a hobby, but it is my job
I rotate toys, but I buy new ones every other day
I don’t open toys straight away but I’ll open this toy now
My dad has a heart problem if you’re Virgin but my dad isn’t vulnerable
I’d just buy one prison tower, but I’d take two gifted ones
I don’t use filters, but use presets

I could fill a book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Filterholic

Love the title 😂

can just picture her fuming 😤 reading it 🤣

Nikki: “Chris my face looks gorgeousssss doesn’t it?”
Chris: scrolling insta looking at Carly (hot golf blonde) Grunts.. what?
Nikki: “Those tattle cows are saying my face is falling”
Chris: Not listening....*taking photos of his orthopaedic foot coverings* What? (Not listening) Yeah... same babe
Nikki: Humph! *stamps clumpy ugly gladiator shoe* “WHAT?! You think I’m old” *whiney princess voice*
Chris: ...rolls eyes... you are 40 babe
Nikki: (scary wide eyes) I am not! I am 39 and 8 months *corrected*
Chris: Same thing..39..40..41 it’s fine just embrace it- goes back to scrolling through golf shite
Nikki: (picks up phone) Hi.. is that the Botox clinic.. book me in for the Tanya Turner special please! ... long pause
how much?!!!
Well... I’m actually a really successful video blogger with 153k followers.. will you give me a press sample in exchange for a over filtered preset selfie??
..great see you soon!
Happy fopping
Botox clinic:happy what??
Nikki: fopping!! You know food and shopping..
Botox clinic: tumbleweed... ok... ummm see you next Tuesday Nikki

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; What colour is the grass, what colour is the wall? Who the fudge knows she has filtered them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Filterholic

Fopperholic #42- Orange selfies to beg for attention, cmon Flopps show us the shite extension 🤣

Fopperholic #42-Identical to Fiona Phillips from breakfast TV, a washed up ex slimmer as cringe as can be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
haha I remember that too she was not happy, she said something like she would like to look like her when shes her age but Dawn is much older! first few pictures I saw of Fiona was bad hair extensions and a post moaning about how bad sugar is......they've been separated at birth ;)
I know they are not the same but similar :ROFLMAO:

FC9C4BF9-4DB0-4A10-A185-604C0CC1FB6D-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Fucking hell ive just nearly spat my wine out!
Did I really just watch her flexing her muscles with jelly?! 😂

OMG - I’m finally a VIP member!!
Id like to thank Fopps, her shite jelly ad and her size 8/10 unfiltered figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #42: Space-age sunnies & dressed as a kids entertainer - the ads get worse while Fopps gets vainer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Filterholic

Fopperholic #42- £90 on diffusers whilst probably in debt.. don’t worry though Fopps knows the alaphet 🤪

Side note I could Only hear Fiona doing better alaphet? Otherson was just repeating.. couldn’t hear much over her screeching “What colour is this Grayson... is it pink? Write your name Lawson.. have you got the yellow one?” God she’s the most annoying helicopter mum! Give them a break Fopps my son is 4 and writing his name they are not even 2 yet give them a break!!

I see our fave Chelsea commented how open ended activities are the best.. they are but not with Fiona hovering over you all wide eyed screeching like possessed Big Bird from Sesame Street

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I love that when someone’s questioned her on never seeing jelly she’s like ‘I love jelly. I buy it all the time. Jelly is my favourite thing. I bath i jelly. I LOVE JELLY’

cue a ‘what I eat in a day on lockdown because I’m better than all you fat peasants’ video blog featuring jelly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She sure knows her worth
She certainly does. In the last few months we’ve had her sat in her children’s ball pit in the lounge looking smug having ‘me’ time chomping on an aahhhhhmazzing graze bar, we’ve had the hole in her belly In the oh so good for you pot noodle debacle, we’ve had her looking like she was about to suck of a grenade bar in her tarts nightie in the garden and now this monstrosity??? Get in the bin you daft twat! She can’t making money from this surely? Jelly as weights? As a snack after exercise? She’s off her trolley 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38