FM perfume

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried them and genuinely liked them?

I've seen all these influences who are gifted them 'absolutely love them but every one I've tried hasn't smelt anything like the branded one.

Reactions: 1
I bought my partner the Aventus creed and it instantly gave me a headache when he sprayed it.

I’ve never had headaches with any fragrances before.

It smells very similar to the real one but only lasts for about 30 minutes.

Never tried them but personally never would as I wouldn’t buy in to any pyramid scheme.

Plus I’m bleeping sick of seeing people I know constantly upload on social media about it because they’ve bought into the scam.

Reactions: 5
I would say it does smell similar but does not last, definitely not my cup of tea.

I do really think these products are just a seasonal thing and it will all wear off in a few months time just like all that wax melt and whatnot trend that everyone seemed to be doing a while back.

Reactions: 1
My gym instructor bought the sample pack to a class. I can honestly say every scent smelt the same!!! The studio absolute stank after 5 minutes and I had a banging headache.

Personally for me perfume is a luxury and I would rather spend money on a decent brand that smells great and has longevity.

Reactions: 5
All utter bollocks, never tried one that smells like the real deal. Also laughable how all the people shifting it on Facebook are going on like they’re the next Jeff Bezos. Posting inspirational business woman quotes and pictures of Range Rovers with the caption ‘one day xo’ BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally never bought them but have smelt loads of them in comparison to the real ones and they all smelt the same to me. But I have no intention of buying them as I would rather pay more for the actual brand (although I don’t think my favourite perfume even has an FM dupe)

Ive smelt them and you can tell they are cheap knock offs - there’s something ‘off’ about them.
Also find it hilarious when the huns tell me that they are the original formula/ingredients that the perfumeries use, just because they are bought wholesale it’s cheaper. Like love, do you really think Guerlain is going to a) allow that to happen and b) allow their exact formula be made available to a third rate pyramid scheme?

Reactions: 6
So glad it found this thread!
I got roped into joining during lockdown, sold a couple to family and friends but realised you need thousands and I mean thousands of “points” which is like tonnes of sales to make the smallest amount of money 😂 it really isn’t worth it! These girls putting up that they’ve made “5k” in a month you just think how?!! Definitely don’t smell the same or last!!

Reactions: 3