Florence Simpson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shes body positive but she’s embracing her hairy chest fine if you like that but im
Not sold on it

Reactions: 2
What the actual?
In her bra and pants?
Seriously?
Sorry but thats not just body confidence thats over the top adoration of herself
Why would you do that? Lol

I can’t help but feel she’s the “fake it till you make it” kind regarding her confidence. I don’t think she’s AT ALL confident. Her “love yourself” messages all come across very forced. I dunno there’s just something not quite adding up for me. The words come out of her mouth but it’s like she doesn’t really believe it.
I also don’t know how she’s been able to quit her job and do “influencing” full time. She barely creates any content yet keeps getting invited to events. She posts on insta stories almost daily but it’s all very boring. Who is paying her for content???

She went viral trying to fit into her jeans, and now she says her self worth is more than a pair of jeans- but isn’t that because she failed at fitting into them and is still morbidly obese? The jeans don’t fit two years later and not once has she admitted she’s failed, she just excuses the failure as “I’m worth more than this”.

Reactions: 4
I find it uncomfortable that she clearly gained a following of people who were inspired by her weight loss, progress, healthy food etc. and now she expects her followers/commenters to be on board with her u-turn into this new "I love my body" mindset. I'm not saying she's wrong to be body positive, personally I would have been far more likely to follow her now than 2 years ago but I think she should take some accountability for the fact that she's had a very public change of heart and can't expect her followers to agree with her new stance when she literally harped on about losing weight for so long

Reactions: 5
You can also love yourself AND want to be a healthy weight. That is part of loving yourself. Saying you deserve to be healthy, you deserve a good long healthy life.
loving yourself isn’t gorging on food and getting your flab out to prove you’re happy in your skin.

Reactions: 3
Playing devil’s advocate here, but I don’t necessarily agree that she’s expecting people to be on board with her u-turn - she was quite clear in her messaging that she fit into the jeans, but it didn’t change the way she felt about herself or her happiness. She has commented on this a few times, and I imagine she expected people who followed for weight-loss content would unfollow, and instead she would gain a new following in the bopo space. I don’t really see the issue here. There’s millions of weight-loss and health accounts out there, I don’t think she had any responsibility to the internet to keep up something that wasn’t making her happy. People change jobs for that reason all the time.

Do I think she’s massively interesting? No. But definitely preferable to some of the more prolific bopo influencers - at least she’s not a dick - she doesn’t lie about her size or photoshop her images 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She fit into the jeans for a very limited amount of time before piling on her weight again and she has confirmed quite some time ago she no longer fits into her jeans. Whether the jeans made her happy or not, telling the world it’s ok to be morbidly obese just because she no longer fits the jeans, isn’t a good message to send out.

I agree she’s not a dick, she seems like a decent person. She’s just dull as dishwater and I don’t buy into what she’s trying to sell at all.

Has anyone else seen the TikTok Florence uploaded last night?

She’s taken someone else’s video word for word. When the original creator commented she ignored the comment, didn’t properly apologise and left a half arsed pinned comment crediting the creator. Immediately lost so much respect.

Has anyone else seen the TikTok Florence uploaded last night?

She’s taken someone else’s video word for word. When the original creator commented she ignored the comment, didn’t properly apologise and left a half arsed pinned comment crediting the creator. Immediately lost so much respect.
Yes saw that then saw the other creator calling her out 🤣🤣 her @ is lifeofdaniela2 for anyone interested. This goes to show how boring and unoriginal Flo is! She’s even commented on this girls video (the one calling her out) saying she’s now credited her on the video. Not even denying stealing her idea 🤣
I can’t remember which video but Flo has done this before and it went completely unnoticed by anyone, I only noticed as I saw the other creator on my fyp do the video then a few hours later Flo did the exact same thing.

Yes saw that then saw the other creator calling her out 🤣🤣 her @ is lifeofdaniela2 for anyone interested. This goes to show how boring and unoriginal Flo is! She’s even commented on this girls video (the one calling her out) saying she’s now credited her on the video. Not even denying stealing her idea 🤣
I can’t remember which video but Flo has done this before and it went completely unnoticed by anyone, I only noticed as I saw the other creator on my fyp do the video then a few hours later Flo did the exact same thing.
I feel so bad for Daniela. She’s now getting attacked and Flo is remaining silent over her followers attacking someone she ripped off. I don’t understand how people are saying she didn’t copy her just because her points were made in a different order to Danielas. That doesn’t change that it’s practically word for word!!

Has she got a condition or something like the hsiry chest and arms fair play if dhe dies and us confident about it but i cant find any of her content talking about a condition just would be interesting

Reactions: 1
Has she got a condition or something like the hsiry chest and arms fair play if dhe dies and us confident about it but i cant find any of her content talking about a condition just would be interesting
I believe she’s said she has PCOS, but either way I don’t really think it’s our business. Hair is normal!!

I believe she’s said she has PCOS, but either way I don’t really think it’s our business. Hair is normal!!
Soz its been a while but i just seen u reply didnt mean to offend anyone but consider me educated. Now i know but shes putting stuff out in public so people will ask questions at least that must be why she posts that content