Flaky friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just a sign of the current times, or am I just unlucky atm? Met a new friend, become close quickly, enjoyed similar things, got one well, husbands and family bonded too then they almost ghost me. It's now super awkward as I'm thinking what have I done, and I genuinely don't think I've done anything, and our children and husbands are still close friends. Anyone having this?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it just a sign of the current times, or am I just unlucky atm? Met a new friend, become close quickly, enjoyed similar things, got one well, husbands and family bonded too then they almost ghost me. It's now super awkward as I'm thinking what have I done, and I genuinely don't think I've done anything, and our children and husbands are still close friends. Anyone having this?
Not a new friend but do have a friend who I've been extremely close with for years and years who is known for vanishing and putting whatever man she is seeing before friends. The type to ignore your message, 'forget' about plans, lie to you etc. Not the same as being ghosted I know, but just understand its not ypir fault even though it can feel like it's something you have done. It's never nice to feel as though you've been dropped or forgotten about l, some people struggle to communicate that they are going through a difficult time and retreat.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I'm trying to be sympathetic incase she's going through something but it is hurtful when messages get ignored, or you get blanked at the school gates. Not sure if to just go duck it and draw a line under or what.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Exactly, I'm trying to be sympathetic incase she's going through something but it is hurtful when messages get ignored, or you get blanked at the school gates. Not sure if to just go duck it and draw a line under or what.
I would move on - without a second thought. I appreciate that's easier said than done, but she doesn't deserve your friendship.

Reactions: 3