Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she is moving to the US though? I see she is back in the UK training and taking on new clients, so looks to me that she is home for good.

If she does more there I wonder will she work in the over saturated fitness market or use her cop on and go back and work as a scientist.
What happened to the course she did and she was going to be providing some cosmetic bits? So strange!

Like, surely she's not moving there for that guy she met over with FitGurlMel?
I mean, she has previous for giving up her whole life for a man. She gave up a successful career for Lex, now she might be giving up her beloved dogs for some new American dude. She strikes me as a very insecure person who would let someone walk all over her.

Reactions: 1
Why is Laineybobster hopping over to the US every few months, how does she afford that and her poor doggies left?

Why is Laineybobster hopping over to the US every few months, how does she afford that and her poor doggies left?
She's on patreon getting her tits out. Last time I looked you could see how many subscribers she had but can't see it now. She was making ok money back then so maybe even more now

• Wow
Reactions: 1