Fight in supermarket involving man in Spiderman costume

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that on social media. No idea of the context. It seemed odd he just decided to knock the woman out. I haven't read the article yet, but knowing our justice system they'll get a slap on the wrist. He's lucky the woman is ok (I'm guessing?) as she could easily have sustained life threatening damage after landing on the hard floor.

I wouldn't be surprised if drugs were involved here either, too many of them drugged up nutcases roaming our streets. Also, where and what are security doing? No security in sight. Security at grocery stores should be well equipped for nutcases. Train them with a taser or something, but if someone was to come into an Asda or Tesco with a weapon, then what?

I saw that on social media. No idea of the context. It seemed odd he just decided to knock the woman out. I haven't read the article yet, but knowing our justice system they'll get a slap on the wrist. He's lucky the woman is ok (I'm guessing?) as she could easily have sustained life threatening damage after landing on the hard floor.

I wouldn't be surprised if drugs were involved here either, too many of them drugged up nutcases roaming our streets. Also, where and what are security doing? No security in sight. Security at grocery stores should be well equipped for nutcases. Train them with a taser or something, but if someone was to come into an Asda or Tesco with a weapon, then what?
There is no security at the supermarket I work in. Budget cuts apparently.

Reactions: 1
I saw the full video on Instagram. There is a group of about 6-8 of them, and the poor security guard stood no chance. He was absolutely trying to stop them but was assaulted a few times. They went into the stock room and had a man in the floor battering him. Using weapons. It was vile and shocking.

Animals. They went in the store room and battered several workers, the spider man costume fella was seen picking up a pole and hitting store workers in it.

Then the little witch in the costume attacked the Asda worker and then spider man came out thinking he was big balls, grabbed the ASDA girl kicked her in the throat and knocked her out.

People tried to turn it around on twitter saying he was defending his daughter yet the costume girl in the video is 17/18 and the Spider-Man is 31. That means he would’ve been 13-14 having her. I think not she’s probably a child that thinks she’s hard cause she has a boyfriend who’s a scumbag who’s introduced her to drink and drugs and that he’s older than her so he’s obviously so wise and cool but now she’s gonna realise that she’s gonna have a record and he’s for sure going to be put away for several years.

There’s a reason why women his own age don’t hang around him, he’s a coked up aggressive bleep. IMAGINE WHAT HES LIKE BEHIND DOORS?! Thinking he’s absolutely magnificent battering women, if it was my family member he touched. The bleep wouldn’t see another day. Horrible disgusting dragged up piece of filth.

Thank god he’s in custody and on arrest under suspicion of GBH, ABH, public disarray, vandalism and several more charges.

I hope he’s sitting in holdings shaking crying because he knows he is truly fucked because he can’t act the big hard man in prison because he’s going to be punched around for battering women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched the full video on Twitter, absolutely disgusting! Reading the comments, the group do "comedy videos" on tik tok, they had let a party popper off in the security guards face & it kicked off from there. I hope the whole lot of them get the punishment they deserve & then some!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My first reaction was to find it comical, until I realised the extent of the violence used, which precludes any humour.