Feud Truman Capote vs the Swans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first two episodes were in last night and it was good tv! I am looking forward to more episodes-I hope it stays solid !! Jessica Lange is in it, so that bodes well too.

Reactions: 2
The first two episodes were in last night and it was good tv! I am looking forward to more episodes-I hope it stays solid !! Jessica Lange is in it, so that bodes well too.
How did you watch it? I’m a massive Calista fan and desperate to see it.

Reactions: 1
I think I read about this in his biography. Did he blast them all in a short story and completely fell out the glitterati circle? Literally just after he'd thrown one of the biggest parties ever?

I think I read about this in his biography. Did he blast them all in a short story and completely fell out the glitterati circle? Literally just after he'd thrown one of the biggest parties ever?
That’s right!! It was published in Esquire Magazine, and meant to be one chapter of a book that never was finished. And it was all the confidential info he got from being in that elite circle of women.

The new episode of the Black and White Ball was very good. You can clearly see how he drove Demi Moores character to suicide. He was a mean witch, wow.

Reactions: 1