Feminine housebunny/mensrightsbunny - 'female mens rights campaigner', tells teenage son to watch Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen this one?

Middle aged Charlotte is the ultimate pick me who makes videos everyday about how evil women are and oppressed men are

- Regularly calls other women scum, slags and liars to her viewers. Tells male viewers women only marry for money and can't be trusted (not her though, she's different!)

- repeatedly says most women lie about domestic abuse and rape (she was abused but she's telling the truth unlike other women apparently)

- tells her teenage son to never get married and encourages him to be 'red pilled' and watch Andrew Tate as he is a 'strong role model'

- believes single mums are responsible for all criminals

- 'if you send your kids to art college they will become trans'

- 'asking a man to pick up his socks is abusive'

- 'all women are given hand outs and put before men'

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad this thread has been made. I’ve never ever came across someone as nasty, vindictive and abusive as this one.

I commented on 1 of her videos and she did a video reply to me and the comments to me on that were shocking, all made by men. It actually really triggered me due to once being a victim of DA so I didn’t say anything back to her but I did like all the men’s comments and said that she has just shown how abusive men can be.

She also runs a FB group for women🤦🏻‍♀️and she does nothing but bring them down in her TT videos. I think she’s a very dangerous individual not only to women but to the men she insists she helps

Reactions: 2
She blocked me after I pointed out she’s a middle aged divorcee who’s built like a linebacker.

She’s so desperate for male attention and validation yet even the absolute munters in her comment sections wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole.

It’s so tragic it’s almost funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She blocked me after I pointed out she’s a middle aged divorcee who’s built like a linebacker.

She’s so desperate for male attention and validation yet even the absolute munters in her comment sections wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole.

It’s so tragic it’s almost funny.
For someone who claims to be feminine she's very masculine in appearance and demeanour - especially that bark of a voice.

You're right it's hilarious. She slags off other women and is the perfect 'submissive' woman yet she's still single and divorced.

I’m so glad this thread has been made. I’ve never ever came across someone as nasty, vindictive and abusive as this one.

I commented on 1 of her videos and she did a video reply to me and the comments to me on that were shocking, all made by men. It actually really triggered me due to once being a victim of DA so I didn’t say anything back to her but I did like all the men’s comments and said that she has just shown how abusive men can be.

She also runs a FB group for women🤦🏻‍♀️and she does nothing but bring them down in her TT videos. I think she’s a very dangerous individual not only to women but to the men she insists she helps
It seems to me like she wants all the men in her life and and those who follow her to stay single so she gets all the attention.

She does encourage the men in her comments to insult and be disrespectful of women, I think she gets off on it because it's the only way she'll ever get to feel superior to other women as she is no prize in looks or personality.

Reactions: 1
Was just about to make a thread and thought I’d check…. Of course fellow Tattlers have already picked this up! I’ve been observing this weapon for a long time, of course I don’t comment on her page because comments which are from educated 👹females👹 result in an instant block. I will admit, as a 👹feminist👹 there are some inequalities for men and there definitely are topics and situations which I would support men with but her takes and her language is utterly appalling, she’s completely biased and her own personal views override any kind of common sense. One of her worst ever takes has to be when she was ranting about how men only have to look at a woman and will be accused of SA but she doesn’t mind if men give her a slap on the backside to let her know they’re interested. Here’s the thing lovey, some of us do mind and receive an abundance of attention when we’re out so we would appreciate it if you didn’t reinforce that actual physical SA is no big deal to your weirdo followers. She does realise that feminism is EQUALITY and not that we think men are evil and women are better?! She has spoken about how she appreciates traditional gender roles, which is fine but just because you want to do that doesn’t mean the rest of us are wrong or weird for wanting different. I’ve never come across such ignorance and stupidity in all my life!