Favourite instagrammers & influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All YouTube, but current faves are:

Jennifer Joy. She doesn’t post much now, but has a back catalogue of videos charting her young children’s lives and motherhood. Essex mother, lovely home, her husband is a builder. Very normal ups and downs of bringing up children, doesn’t exploit the children for views. Very ‘normal’ family who are doing well for themselves in life, and also the grandparents etc are lovely. A few vlogs back she mentioned that there was a break-in at her husband’s builders yard, which is quite near their home. I think from what she said that it spooked her a lot and it made her think more about her family safety and at that point the vlogs became less frequent (but still just as good).

Chris and Eve. They started vlogging separately years ago when Chris was temporarily living abroad, kind of like messages to each other and to family to show the day to day while they were not able to see them regularly. They then lived together in the uk, got 2 kittens who have very much been the starts of many vlogs. Now married with 2 young daughters. They don’t stick to particular topics, just show their lives at that point in time. So lost some viewers once the content became less cats and more kids. They have vlogged holidays, days out, home improvements, cat and kids products. They also put a lot of effort into how they present and edit the vlogs. One thing I do find is that they do vlog a lot about food, within vlogs on other topic, which isn’t something that I find interesting. They have a lovely home, not too big, they do come across as having been brought up middle, rather than working class, and I think they have flexible/well paid day jobs. Eve in particular will sometimes say that she hopes they don’t come across as spoiled when they show something nice, so they are aware of their privileges in a good way. They also have a good sense of humour, and will occasionally speak about negative things that have happened to them, I think they don’t particularly like to, but do so to ensure that their followers don’t get the wrong impression that some people go through life with nothing sad or difficult happening to them…as I think that is something they noticed other YouTubers not doing, and want to ensure that viewers understand that just we all have our different ups and down in life.

Tiffany Thinks. This is a new one for me, she has vloged on and off for a few years, days out and makeup reviews etc. But she has recently been diagnosed with cancer and she has decided to vlog her journey. She seems to be doing this for good vibes and to get the positive support from others, and also she has said as something to keep her occupied as a project during the slow days during treatment. Don’t know her origins, but she is very middle English with her accent, but her her family are foreign, maybe Indian and she often speaks to them in another language. Her mother lives with her and the extended family and her lovely boyfriend have all been supporting her and doing things such as buying thoughtful gifts for her to prepare her for treatment (warm clothes, blinds for her windows etc). She nearly always has a smile on her face and is extremely humble, wondering if her boyfriend spent too much on her, and saying that once she is through treatment and back at work and earning again she will be spoiling those who have looked after her and also that she wants to do a giveaway to the viewers to repay all the kind comments that she is enjoying replying to. I think she is an optician by profession, but works as locum in different branches so may not be able to earn currently. She really is lovely, and the vlogs are following her cancer story, but she has not made it all about that, alongside it she shows her family and appears to be making the best out of every situation she is in. I’m rooting for her and hoping that the vlogging and interaction with the viewers is helping keep her spirits up. I was particularly taken with her when she explained why her mother waits in the car at her appointments, because she would rather not have her be as upset as she was at the first appointment where she got the cancer diagnosis, so now relays the info to her mother after and then can soften it for her if needed. Even in such a situation, she was more concerned about her mother’s tears and the impact on her than the diagnosis she had just received.
Jennifer joy doesnt post much at the moment her son was diagnosed with kidney cancer 😭

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of luxury influencers preferably with a YouTube who aren’t total narcissistic toe rags? I’ve unfollowed all bar Sophie Shohet & Patricia (fingers crossed these 2 don’t have a nasty streak I’m not aware of!)
Fern Weston-Bennett is great. She and her family moved to the south of France and have a lovely home but they are very likeable and down to earth

Reactions: 1