Fatal Attraction (2023 TV Series)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching?

I'm in NZ - where it's playing on TVNZ On Demand - I think it's being released here as the same day as the US.

So far, three episodes have been released.

It's a remake of the earlier film; one of those behind this is Silver Lake, who also worked on 'Dead to Me'.

I'll pop my thoughts under a spoiler:
It's a shame that they went with the same job for the lead, and names of the characters - why not switch it up and do something completely different? So far, I'm underwhelmed - I far preferred the original. I'll stay with it, in the hope it gets better.

I found it okay. I am pretty into Joshua Jackson though.
I also found the fact they've changed it up with the whole jail thing in the present day and the story is told in flashbacks quite good.

Reactions: 1
I’m really confused because I watched the first episode on channel 5 last night. But can’t find it on the app or in any tv listings. did I imagine this? I don’t have Paramount 🧐

I’m really confused because I watched the first episode on channel 5 last night. But can’t find it on the app or in any tv listings. did I imagine this? I don’t have Paramount 🧐
You can stream the first episodes free on Soap2day or secretlinkxyz