Fashion Designers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ☕ on fashion designers? Have you worked at a well known label and have any inside gossip on the designer and/or their business? Personality/Pay/Working conditions/Shows/Models/Gifting/Internal politics? Would live to hear what you’ve got fashion lovers. ❤

Reactions: 2
Alexander McQueen's studio had pictures of bumholes on the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
McQueen’s (Sarah Burton) atelier alters all the Duchess of Cambridge’s high street purchases so they fit line a glove. 💅🏻

Reactions: 3
McQueen’s (Sarah Burton) atelier alters all the Duchess of Cambridge’s high street purchases so they fit line a glove. 💅🏻
Not surprised, her clothing is always immaculately tailored. Oh I would love the luxury of a tailor 😩. It's something most people wouldn't think about but it makes such a difference, I think.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just finished reading Champagne Supernovas, it’s a book about Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss and their early careers - I didn’t think it was groundbreaking and I knew most of the McQueen/ Kate stuff but i found the parts about Isabella Blow really sad and I knew nothing about Marc Jacobs so that was interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished reading Champagne Supernovas, it’s a book about Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss and their early careers - I didn’t think it was groundbreaking and I knew most of the McQueen/ Kate stuff but i found the parts about Isabella Blow really sad and I knew nothing about Marc Jacobs so that was interesting
Yes i read that too. Another good read though granted tragic is “Blow by Blow” - which is about Isabella Blow written by her husband Detmar.

Reactions: 1
Yes i read that too. Another good read though granted tragic is “Blow by Blow” - which is about Isabella Blow written by her husband Detmar.
Oh I’ll look out for that, I felt sorry for Detmar too, he sounded lovely and very accommodating to it all! Thanks for that!

Reactions: 2
I really want to make a change into fashion design (currently studying at Lcf) do you think it would be hard to get an internship because of covid?