Fanfiction - Writers and readers welcome.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I've decided to start a fanfiction thread as I'm an avid writer with about 40 works in total.

So I thought we could have a space to trade tips and ideas or just have a general chat about it.

Fanfiction's when you write stories about existing fictional characters, isn't it? If so, is there any particular subjects you have in mind? Who do you write stuff like that about yourself, OP? The thread opening's rather vague.

I love writing fanfiction, although don’t feel comfortable sharing my username/works here etc. i write for the Marvel Cinematic Universe mostly and have not long hit 100 works. I’m not very good at writing long fics but I love writing one shots. Mostly sappy ‘found family‘ type stuff. :D i write predominantly on the Archive of Our Own. I love it, I love getting the chance to escape into a different world.

Reactions: 1
I mostly read and write BTS these days but I was huge in HP, Teen Wolf (lol), and some bands. Been in fandoms and fanfic culture for 20 years.

I write mostly for videogames, but I've written for Star Trek and Harry Potter.

Most of my work is spread across, AO3, Tumblr and FF.net.

Reactions: 2
Saw some talk about fanfic on the Brogan Tate thread and decided to resurrect this thread! I looove fanfic, was obsessed when I was a teenager. I’m a sucker for Dramione 😭😭

AO3 definitely my favourite site

I LOVE fanfiction. I've even been published in fanzines haha. I mainly write (and read) anime fic, but I've also written Doctor Who and some gaming fics too. I've not been brave enough to write anything too spicy however!

I've wrote one or two but I mainly read them I love reading mostly harry potter fanfiction .specifically the Marauders time and anything with sirus black in 😆

Ahh I loved fan fiction! I remember reading so many Kingdom Hearts fanfics when I was a teenager 🙈

Also Final Fantasy and Phoenix Wright!

• Wow
I used to read a lot of Doctor Who fanfiction, particularly about 10 and Rose (some literally broke my heart!). Not read any in a while though and I'm certainly not talented enough to consider writing any.

I'm a massive fanfiction reader, never written anything. I read on AO3.

I started off with 1D and while I still love them I feel uncomfortable reading stories about real people so will only read fictional characters. As such I read a lot of Harry Potter, mostly Drarry but have been known to drift to other pairings at times. Have also delved into RobRon, Rae/Finn from My Mad Fat Diary and Gheorghe/Johnny from God's Own Country.

I'm a massive fanfiction reader, never written anything. I read on AO3.

I started off with 1D and while I still love them I feel uncomfortable reading stories about real people so will only read fictional characters. As such I read a lot of Harry Potter, mostly Drarry but have been known to drift to other pairings at times. Have also delved into RobRon, Rae/Finn from My Mad Fat Diary and Gheorghe/Johnny from God's Own Country.
rae and Finn 😭😭 loved that show as a teenager, never thought about fanfic for it but definitely going to search for some! Do you have any recommendations?