Family Vloggers who use real life emergencies for profit.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don't know how to not reply as a quote once you've clicked on quote by an accident. So I'm sorry if this is random

These guys are click baiting cancer it's disgusting. They could of waited until after results came back but they dragged it out for ages.

Don't get me started on the Norris Nuts! They clickbate everything and the eldest even wrote her mum a letter saying "don't worry if it is cancer because it'll make for good vlog footage!"

Wow!! This iswa

Wow! This is way way past normal childhood behaviour talk about scripted ewww what a weird family it’s scary isn’t it

The Gardner Quad Squad had one of their girls get a bad case of croup. They drove her to the hospital, where she got a little oxygen and sent home. Meanwhile, they filmed THE WHOLE THING. Made it out like she was dying, when she just had a bad case of croup.
Family vloggers lose all sense of proportion. And the worst part is that YouTube says that they are cracking down on the exploitation of kids, but they're not.