Family Vloggers who use real life emergencies for profit.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a running joke with myself who I text when am in the hospital with a guess where I am insert picture of hand with my cannula attached...that's all my friend gets to see because quite frankly I think I have seen more of the hospital for pain relief than my own home in two years.

However I wouldn't even dream of posting stuff like this to say somewhere like noseybook because quite frankly that's all it is really... and gosh the state of me in pain isn't a pretty sight so a hand picture to my friend as a running joke between the pair of us, if I didn't do that I think I would have lost my sanity a long time ago. Photos of me absolutely not, and for someone to vlog absolutely not. My children although grown, no way absolutely not.

There is a huge difference between these types of families showing family emergencies, than those that are vlogging and being up front about journeys with cancer for example. I have found those vloggers inspirational, informative, uplifting and no doubt helpful to many. However they are not family vloggers. They explain fully who they are, and why they are vlogging and although it can be raw and upsetting to watch at times. It's a total kettle of fish. In my opinion. I haven't seen one yet whose lost their life vlog that though. Usually just a statement is issued.

I don't know how to not reply as a quote once you've clicked on quote by an accident. So I'm sorry if this is random

These guys are click baiting cancer it's disgusting. They could of waited until after results came back but they dragged it out for ages.

I don't know how to not reply as a quote once you've clicked on quote by an accident. So I'm sorry if this is random

These guys are click baiting cancer it's disgusting. They could of waited until after results came back but they dragged it out for ages.

Don't get me started on the Norris Nuts! They clickbate everything and the eldest even wrote her mum a letter saying "don't worry if it is cancer because it'll make for good vlog footage!"

Wow!! This iswa

Wow! This is way way past normal childhood behaviour talk about scripted ewww what a weird family it’s scary isn’t it

my mom had kidney stones way back when i was 16 and i had to handle the situation myself because i was the only one in the house, i literally though she was having a heart attack and got an abulance to come get her. in that moment, i had never been so scared in my life! i could NEVER imagine in that situation whipping out a camera! there a things that are acceptable to post online (if everyone concents to it) and then there are serious personal things that need to be delt with amonst the family, and hospital emegency are one of them
The Gardner Quad Squad had one of their girls get a bad case of croup. They drove her to the hospital, where she got a little oxygen and sent home. Meanwhile, they filmed THE WHOLE THING. Made it out like she was dying, when she just had a bad case of croup.
Family vloggers lose all sense of proportion. And the worst part is that YouTube says that they are cracking down on the exploitation of kids, but they're not.