Family found dead in Norwich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done some digging on Facebook if I’m correct the women is not the mother she is alive and the eldest child was born in 2011 so would have only been 12 it’s terribly sad all stabbed

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It's awfully sad 😔
my first thought was the parent has killed the children and the woman then killed themselves, if they are saying no 3rd party involved can it be anything else?
I heard early on in the investigation they found a knife in a wooded area but discounted it, I don't know there could be more too it but it does happen unfortunately
The town where I live we had two incidents like this within months of each other where the husbands murdered their wifes/children then killed themselves

Saw something on the daily mail saying the father had mental health issues and had been getting worse recently.

how many more murder-suicides do men have to commit against their own wives and children before the world addresses it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is local to me. Really really sad.
An article in the Norwich news this morning says it’s the sister in law who was killed. She was over visiting from Thailand. Her sister (the mother of the children) was working at the hospital when it happened so wasn’t home. Awful stuff ☹

I read that a 999 call was made an hour before the bodies were found but that the police ignored it (or the 999 handler may have ignored it rather than the police).

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It‘s all but confirmed it was a murder-suicide, because the man’s death is not being treated as suspicious but the woman and girls are being treated as murder.

The initial 999 call was made by the man who was found dead, he was worried about his own mental state. Just awful. Another sad case of mental health, and possibly domestic incidents, not being taken seriously enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The mother was at work at the local hospital when it happened. The man had asked for help a few times and recognised he needed intervention. In December he was taken by police to the hospital after he went missing, the Norfolk and Norwich hospital don’t/wont/can’t assist with mental health diagnosis so sent him away after a health check. Sad and tragic on so many levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 3