Falasious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked this woman til she showed herself having breakfast soppy Sevda-who I blocked-on one of her videos. Also, the woman can barely talk! Always stumbling over her words. She seems quite sweet but if I see that doe faced Sevda on her vids again I’ll have to block! 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m the same, I really liked her but unfollowed when I saw her with Sevda and I’m glad I did because I’ve seen her on my FYP since and her content has completely changed in the way that she’s so not genuine anymore. I saw one this morning where someone has asked why she doesn’t just use the yoghurt bowl to save on washing up and she said ‘it doesn’t look as good’ and she’d cut up the blackberries to ‘make it look like more’ I just can’t imagine doing things based on what people would think of my presentation of my own food that I’m eating. She’s also super hyperactive and annoying. Her daughter has made an account making similar style videos and she’s annoying too

Reactions: 2
Totally the same, I really liked her, thought she was genuine, then she met up with Simple Sev and she's become another insufferable TT "creator" acting up for the camera. I think Sevda has damaged her potential.

Reactions: 8
Glad she has a thread. Cannot stand her, she seems so dull, like she has nothing going on in her life other than creating meals that ‘look good’ and making marks lunches just like simple Sev does ewa’s

she also has no clue about weight loss and is on a constant weight loss journey, she eats full fat versions of everything and just eats whatever she thinks is healthy, like hummus by the bucket load.
I calorie count and added up one of her breakfasts the other day and it was around 700 cals for a ‘healthy’ breakfast… clueless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Although I do not follow her she crops up on my fyp. I really thought she seemed like a nice enough person, lately, she seems to be getting more like Sev and she bores me to bits. I think they are both on the wrong platform, who wants to see her make her hubby's lunch box? I made my kids when they were little no way would I be making some grown man's lunch box never mind doing it on Tiktok.

Reactions: 5
Why don't her and sevda just use normal bowls and plates instead of trying to pile your food onto small ones? Notice she is always using a side plate now for her dinners.

Reactions: 4
I think this woman is one of the more boring posters I've seen to date. She makes videos of herself making her breakfast, now that will consists of some yoghurt spread across the plate, then a broken-up banana and some crushed nuts. She posts what her husband has for his packet lunch which is just as boring, often a wrap or could be left over Sunday Roast. I cannot seem to stop her from coming to my FVP. She also uses the topping Sev uses on everything even eggs. I think she is probably in real life a nice enough person but she does not have what it takes and like Sev would be better off posting on Instagram.

• Haha
Why can’t she talk properly haha her daughter is the same! It’s like they can’t get their words out or something really annoying!!

Reactions: 8
That ‘healthy’ lunch of hummus smooshed all over the plate was roughly 8-900 cals… she really has no clue

• Haha
Why does this woman not buy some serving spoons, that applies to a few other so called foodie's.

Reactions: 2
So, she is now with the same agent company as Sev.
How can on woman own so many awful round-neck dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.