Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Hate it. Will just delete fb once and for all. Also hate reel on Instagram, grown as women above 30 doing ‘Tiktok’

Reactions: 5

VIP Member
Looks like we are forced with this new look, I preferred the classic version, I HATE THIS UPDATE!!!

Reactions: 4

kev1974

VIP Member
You can (for now) switch it back to what they call "classic" mode, through the menu top right of the page.

Although for how long they will allow that, I don't know.

It will almost certainly go the way of twitter, which used to have a really nice clean and simple interface, then they brought out the current mega bloated clusterfuk of an interface, which everyone told them was terrible, but after a while they forced it on everyone anyway.

Reactions: 2

VIP Member
I still hate it, thankfully I don't live on Facebook like some people do.

Reactions: 1

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I saw it last week when I quickly logged on to look something up whilst I was at work, but that was probably the first time I’ve used it on a desktop for months! Surely most users use their phones now?

I have no idea what change it is? Am I right in saying it’s only the desktop version? If so I doubt many would notice. I don’t know when I ever used the desktop version last 🤣

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I don’t hate it but I don’t love it either. I barely use facebook now, more I use it to message people, and as a birthday reminder! I probably only post on my actual feed about twice a year, lol.

VIP Member
I saw it last week when I quickly logged on to look something up whilst I was at work, but that was probably the first time I’ve used it on a desktop for months! Surely most users use their phones now?
Yep, I think you could be right, I never use FB on a smartphone, which kind of explains why I lost my moderating job on the Daily Pwicey.