Facebook users - do you like the new look?

Like the new look

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Ask me in a week

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • don't use facebook.

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we are forced with this new look, I preferred the classic version, I HATE THIS UPDATE!!!

Reactions: 4
You can (for now) switch it back to what they call "classic" mode, through the menu top right of the page.

Although for how long they will allow that, I don't know.

It will almost certainly go the way of twitter, which used to have a really nice clean and simple interface, then they brought out the current mega bloated clusterfuk of an interface, which everyone told them was terrible, but after a while they forced it on everyone anyway.

Reactions: 2
I don’t hate it but I don’t love it either. I barely use facebook now, more I use it to message people, and as a birthday reminder! I probably only post on my actual feed about twice a year, lol.

Hate it. Will just delete fb once and for all. Also hate reel on Instagram, grown as women above 30 doing ‘Tiktok’

Reactions: 5
I still hate it, thankfully I don't live on Facebook like some people do.

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what change it is? Am I right in saying it’s only the desktop version? If so I doubt many would notice. I don’t know when I ever used the desktop version last 🤣

I'm now getting use to the new look, still hate it.

I saw it last week when I quickly logged on to look something up whilst I was at work, but that was probably the first time I’ve used it on a desktop for months! Surely most users use their phones now?

I saw it last week when I quickly logged on to look something up whilst I was at work, but that was probably the first time I’ve used it on a desktop for months! Surely most users use their phones now?
Yep, I think you could be right, I never use FB on a smartphone, which kind of explains why I lost my moderating job on the Daily Pwicey.