Facebook scary and screw being kind?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I admit I have seen kindness in Facebook people delivering stuff ect or telling people where has stocks key things that are in short supply.

I have seen some really crappy comments on my own wall and local groups.
Life's stressful and tit enough right now I can take a few negative comments however in finding if another freind posts with a opposite opinion they then verbally attack each other so I gave done a influencer and deleted.

I try post things that might be useful or cheer people up on my wall.
Now I have be more cautious pretty much anything I say is being judged and torn apart.

Ie home school you doing too much you don't have to do anything.
Yes but I don't want my kids to fall behind or waste their days being bored of arguing.
Self isolated the kids we all well.
Occasionally every other day walking short distance to local small shops get milk or bread.
Why are you out? You are so selfish and careless.
Well I'm delivering some food packages to freinds as our area of city has better supply than them .

Your child has SEN send him in.
No don't send him in. That's ok I wasent planning to.

Why has your husband home to work selfish twit.
Ok barbera he's not unwell none of us are.
He won't get paid if he doesn't go in
He's hardly any customers and cleaning all time.
Until the company close or government shut it he's in.

I have some spare toiliet roll or milk/ bread you can have.
Are you a selfish stock piler how dare you.
No barbera I stocked up weeks before as feared this.
We have a large family.
I don't have masses of extra just enough for spare for freinds or neighbours in need for free!
Yes I'm such a selfish fecker.

On local groups people being photographed in super markets parks and beaches
We don't have a holiday home
I won't take kids to park or shopping they stuck in the house
Yet even then some finding some way to judge what I'm doing is wrong or selfish.

I wonder of this is what east Germany felt like with people saying they reporting some businesses to the police.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I have literally gone through my FB and snoozed everyone that is either scaremongering, posting fake hews or basically going on and on about the virus. I don't need to read FB to find out what is happening, I'll follow official guidance as and when it is reported by reputable news companies. If I want to scare myself half to death and read rubbish I will read the Daily Mail or the like. My timeline is now full of likeminded people and book stuff.

Reactions: 2
I've witnessed some disgusting attitudes on Facebook over these last few days. Some true colours have most definitely been shown that's for sure.

Whilst I admit I have seen kindness in Facebook people delivering stuff ect or telling people where has stocks key things that are in short supply.

I have seen some really crappy comments on my own wall and local groups.
Life's stressful and tit enough right now I can take a few negative comments however in finding if another freind posts with a opposite opinion they then verbally attack each other so I gave done a influencer and deleted.

I try post things that might be useful or cheer people up on my wall.
Now I have be more cautious pretty much anything I say is being judged and torn apart.

Ie home school you doing too much you don't have to do anything.
Yes but I don't want my kids to fall behind or waste their days being bored of arguing.
Self isolated the kids we all well.
Occasionally every other day walking short distance to local small shops get milk or bread.
Why are you out? You are so selfish and careless.
Well I'm delivering some food packages to freinds as our area of city has better supply than them .

Your child has SEN send him in.
No don't send him in. That's ok I wasent planning to.

Why has your husband home to work selfish twit.
Ok barbera he's not unwell none of us are.
He won't get paid if he doesn't go in
He's hardly any customers and cleaning all time.
Until the company close or government shut it he's in.

I have some spare toiliet roll or milk/ bread you can have.
Are you a selfish stock piler how dare you.
No barbera I stocked up weeks before as feared this.
We have a large family.
I don't have masses of extra just enough for spare for freinds or neighbours in need for free!
Yes I'm such a selfish fecker.

On local groups people being photographed in super markets parks and beaches
We don't have a holiday home
I won't take kids to park or shopping they stuck in the house
Yet even then some finding some way to judge what I'm doing is wrong or selfish.

I wonder of this is what east Germany felt like with people saying they reporting some businesses to the police.
Take a breath and either unfollow/mute people you don’t like or come off FB completely. I’ve recently come off Instagram as it was driving me mad.

I deleted it about a month ago before all this kicked off. There are a few things I miss but altogether I'm much happier. I just read the online papers and here. Interact with friends and family via phone/whatsapp. So liberating.

Reactions: 3