f4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhhhh the update I wanted 🤣 👏🏼 I met her and she was reallyyyyy friendly but that was very quickly in central london

I don't follow her anymore but someone I know reposted one of her grid posts and just seen she's living in New York with Mr Sh£ppard. I know that process would have been hell! Wonder how she's managed it without being engaged or married?

I don't follow her anymore but someone I know reposted one of her grid posts and just seen she's living in New York with Mr Sh£ppard. I know that process would have been hell! Wonder how she's managed it without being engaged or married?
Who is Mr Sh£ppard?!

I can’t see how she earns her income?!
It’s the tongue pressing against her teeth when she smiles for me

Reactions: 2
Who is Mr Sh£ppard?!

I wanna know also!
its the baby voice she’s putting on in the new hair post I was cringing so much. Sounds like she loves herself 🤮. How can a successful man be interested in her when she’s just a freeloader who doesn’t work ? Makes no sense

Reactions: 1
I wanna know also!
its the baby voice she’s putting on in the new hair post I was cringing so much. Sounds like she loves herself 🤮. How can a successful man be interested in her when she’s just a freeloader who doesn’t work ? Makes no sense
Ah so if you search the surname the other user mentioned in her followers, then you’ll see his full name and a clear photo comes up of him on LinkedIn!

Reactions: 2
Who is Mr Sh£ppard?!

She's a hairdresser and I'm assuming she's makes most of her income from social media.

Honestly, I unfollowed her because she's actually really annoying. The tongue on her teeth, her nose, her massive forehead...

• Haha
Reactions: 1