Ex Family Vlogger fans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any of you Ex Family vlogger fans? What was your wake up call,

Sacconejolys for me! I was young and naive and generally thought they were cute i was 18 when i realised it was odd! And looking back now i cringe at how i used to support and defend them

I don’t think this is uncommon, there’s ever increasing backlash against family vloggers - in part driven by the first gen of children who’ve had their privacy taken away and monetised now being young adults + coming forward to say just how damaging this whole thing has been.

All over tiktok and Insta I’m seeing anti family sharing content and think it’s brilliant. Some of these parents are actively pandering to n*nce audiences for viral videos.

Reactions: 4
I was the same as you but mine was Jesssfam. I started watching as a young teen then one day it felt really weird knowing that her kids will be in school while the information about their dad cheated on their mother and that their mother does threesomes and loves sex is out there for everyone to see. Obviously there's nothing with that but I can't imagine how crappy it must be to be a teenage boy and having your friends able to access that.

Then I started learning more about the exploitation of children and predator playlists etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I liked Chole and the beans, the Murrays , This gathered nest. The family with 11 kids- something with tribe in the title. I can’t remember the last time I watched any videos from them.

I just replaced it with a lot of history documentaries, tiny homes and commentary stuff.

Reactions: 1
Yes I’m glad it is being talked about more! I truly think laws will come into place in the next few years especially since a lot of the original kids are older and understand what is going in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to love the SacconeJolys. I went to an event to meet Anna once and I remember Jonathan would send me creepy messages on Twitter but obviously back then I thought it was great. I look at them now and think, what the actual duck 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I used to love the SacconeJolys. I went to an event to meet Anna once and I remember Jonathan would send me creepy messages on Twitter but obviously back then I thought it was great. I look at them now and think, what the actual duck 🤣
Omg major ☕ time please?!

And I follow a lot of web safety parenting accounts (despite having a toddler who can’t even read let alone access social media lol) and some of these adult kids are doing podcasts dishing the dirt. It’s so sad they all say the same thing the parents told them they have to film else they can’t live this lifestyle, kids felt like they were working even as young children, it’s sick.

Omg major ☕ time please?!

And I follow a lot of web safety parenting accounts (despite having a toddler who can’t even read let alone access social media lol) and some of these adult kids are doing podcasts dishing the dirt. It’s so sad they all say the same thing the parents told them they have to film else they can’t live this lifestyle, kids felt like they were working even as young children, it’s sick.
There isn’t much tea I’m afriad. I don’t have the Twitter account anymore but I would say “loved the video” for example and he’d reply to every message/Tweet I made about them with almost flirty/suggestive replies (more so in the messages). Lots of winky faces 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There isn’t much tea I’m afriad. I don’t have the Twitter account anymore but I would say “loved the video” for example and he’d reply to every message/Tweet I made about them with almost flirty/suggestive replies (more so in the messages). Lots of winky faces 🥴
Omg I’m repulsed, I’m so sorry that happened to you too - tbh asking straight away for tea was really insensitive so sorry for that too. Wtaf what a creep, I pray all the girls he’s messaged are safe and well because you wouldn’t have been the only one ☹

I think he’s one of the sickest pieces of tit to do the sharenting thing with what they’re doing to that young child with the gender games, can’t bear to read their thread that situation alone knocks me sick.

I liked the LaBrants until I saw their reddit snark page and I can't believe I fell for the whole charade.

Omg I’m repulsed, I’m so sorry that happened to you too - tbh asking straight away for tea was really insensitive so sorry for that too. Wtaf what a creep, I pray all the girls he’s messaged are safe and well because you wouldn’t have been the only one ☹

I think he’s one of the sickest pieces of tit to do the sharenting thing with what they’re doing to that young child with the gender games, can’t bear to read their thread that situation alone knocks me sick.
Don’t be sorry at all, I’d completely forgotten about it until now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I use to be a fan of few different family vloggers like ingham family, family fizz, this is how we Bingham were my top 3 that I use to watch daily but I stopped watching them 1 after another starting from ingham family as I found Sarah annoying and Chris just weird and then they annoyed made a video moaning how people found their house when they filmed in front of their house daily thats when I stopped and around the same time family fizz became supper annoying with how they spoiled those kids so I just stopped watching them. With Bingham family it took me a long time to see the red flags funny enough I only watched their giant halls but until I found a video from the dad challenge podcast about him calling out myka is when I fully stopped watching Bingham family