Everyday jewellery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement, wedding and eternity rings in white gold, white gold watch, two silver bangles, one soldered on in Cairo so it can't be removed without breaking it. A chalcedony pendant and ring. Earrings daily but removed at night. When I go out or whenever next that might be I add more bangles and fancier earrings. I do also like a nice brooch in either silver or white gold.

Reactions: 2
I wear a necklace of my birthstone (never take it off, belonged to my late Grandmother and we share a birth stone).

A pandora ring and a pandora bracelet. Earrings and my fitbit.

I feel naked if I don't have any of it on!
Love a bit of Pandora I have a Pandora ring.

Reactions: 1
wedding band and engagement ring on left ring finger, earrings (always, I feel naked without), my watch and when I work usually a long necklace (someone once told me it makes you look slimmer 🤷‍♀️ )

I like jewelry, not really the super expensive stuff. I like earrings a lot and change them daily. Today I am wearing big golden hoop earrings and a long rose gold necklace. I mix and match my metals.

Wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring on wedding finger. Costume ring from M&S on other hand. Fitbit watch and Dyrberg Kern costume earrings (1 in each ear).

I only wear my wedding ring, and a silver star ring on the next finger (bought with money my old boss gave me when she sold up).

I occasionally wear earrings, but because of wearing them so infrequently they end up hurting so only tend to do it on special occasions.

I stopped wearing my engagement ring as i work with young children and it was a scratching hazard at nappy changing time, but it's been so long since I last wore it I don't actually know where it is.... One of those occasions where you put something somewhere safe and forget where it is :unsure: 😭

I wear my wedding ring, a celtic silver band on the same finger on the opposite side, stud-style earrings (which I switch out occasionally), and an evil eye protection necklace. If I have video calls with clients I will switch my evil eye protection necklace for a chunky black or white beaded necklace.

I always wear a pair of plain silver stud earrings and if I'm going out somewhere I usually wear either a pair of diamond stud earrings from Monica Vinader or silver and diamond small hoops from Ernest Jones. I can't be bothered with bracelets as I usually wear long sleeves. I also wearing a diamond and silver ring to match the earrings from Monica Vinader and I'm planning on buying a necklace on Black Friday.

I alternate between a pair of Pandora peardrop studs that my children picked out for my birthday last year, and a pair of small silver hoop earrings my OH bought me for Christmas. I feel naked without earrings in. I only wear one ring these days and that’s my wedding band (engagement ring I don’t really wear much as I don’t like too many rings and I worry about it getting scratched or scraped). I have a Links of London charm bracelet which I only wear on special occasions (was a 21st birthday gift from my mum).

Imitation pearl earrings - can't be bothered with the real deal, every so often I end up loosing one.

Cartier trinity ring on top of a solitary diamond ring.
From afar it looks like I am wearing an engagement ring + wedding band combo but those are gifts I treated myself to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Engagement ring, 2/3 other silver rings, Tiffany necklace, garmin, sometimes my Pandora bracelet, helix piercing, 1 pair of studs, and 1pair of small hoop/fishhook earrings…

Daily, I wear gold sleeper hoops which were a gift from my mum and a pendant urn necklace that has my dad's ashes in it.

If I go out, I wear either a bangle or bracelets my partner gave me. I can't wear rings, sadly, my fingers swell up like sausages.

Jewellery isn't something I wore a lot of in the past but I love it now

• Heart
Various studs in gold and silver in the 4 piercings in my ears. Nose stud and diamond tipped eyebrow bar.

I wear a Fitbit during the day but if I’m going out I’ll replace it with a variety of bracelets I’ve collected on my travels over the years.

I love rings and wear them on fingers and thumbs in varying amounts. I wear my wedding ring when I go out, but not any other time as I’m terrified of losing it, and it’s a one off design so not exactly easy to replace.

I rarely wear anything around my neck because of work, although I do own some lovely necklaces.

I’m partial to popping a nice brooch on a winter coat as I inherited a few from my gran and it always makes me think of her.

Dior revolution ring
Swarovski tennis bracelet
Small gold hoop earrings and any old studs in my 2nd ear piercing
Sometimes I wear my initial necklace from zara if I can be bothered to untangle it

I only had eternity ring from my best friend until this year, then I got Monica Vinader necklace with a tiny diamond from my bf for Christmas, engagement ring and for my 30th I got diamond studs from my mum and Tiffany's bracelet (from the same friend as the ring).

And every summer I buy shell anklet from the stands at seaside and it makes me just as excited as the rest of the jewellery haha.

A small diamanté nose stud and a gold anklet.

I have two ear piercings in each ear but I don't like wearing any.

The only thing I consistently wear is silver huggie hoop earrings (gold jewellery looks awful on me!). Does my nape piercing count as 'daily' jewellery? 😅 I forget that it is there because I can't see it.

I sometimes wear silver 'Cartier' love bangles (I got them on Aliexpress haha, no shame!) or a statement piece like my Ambush pill necklace if my outfit is boring, but honestly... I tend to forget to put stuff on in the morning when I'm getting dressed. I'm a mess lol.