Erin Smithers (No and Ro blog)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just listening to her episode of Clemmie Telford’s podcast for the second time.
it’s so refreshing to hear well thought out and articulate views on Universal Credit, single parenting, race and a plethora of other issues.
Though I was ten years older than her when I had my baby there is so much of her content I can apply to my life as a single white mother of a mixed race baby.
does anyone else follow her?

Reactions: 4
I follow her, not sure who led me to her. I think she’s pretty good; articulate and honest.

Yes, really like her. I find her very refreshing in amongst all the 'influencers' that seem to be everywhere on the 'gram.

I really like her! I wish I'd seen more of the responses to her talking about dad's staying overnight on the ward, I saw some of the initial comments but I had the feeling some got quite nasty later. But she deleted those. Either way, I like how honest she and how aware she is. I honestly think she shocks a lot of people with their horrible assumptions that she knows exactly how they see her and she's not about it!

Reactions: 2
Love her!! Im young single mother myself who’s also at uni to try and better our lives so it’s refreshing to see someone stand up against the stereotypes! She seems lovely and a very strong person to overcome her past relationship

Agreed. She also said she doesn't hate Tattle Life. I remember someone asked her and her reply was brilliant. Like, if you're not selling your kids and flogging crap then why you worrying what is written. Everyone has an opinion of what you put on your profile. She is intelligent, a good mother and above all she isnt a knob.

Is there a non rave one about her?? I used to really like her but it all seems a bit woe is myself lately...she did brilliantly getting her degree but has now gave that up? I know she struggles with childcare but seriously ddi she not think of that before doing the degree?