Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Ah now in fairness she has a great figure. I'm going to be nice and say yes I hope she enjoys her hens. She has struggled big time the last few years with Harry's diagnosis. I hate the way she sticks the camera in his face, I hate the fact that her life is funded by a thug but we all deserve a blow out. Il be back to normal next week.
She has an ozempic figure.
Her facial features look like Jessica Alves and her style of clothing.
Don't let the fake persona fool you. Are you forgetting the girl who got battered on Conor's yacht that she was so much in fear for her life that she jumped overboard into the sea with a broken wrist to save herself. Erin was on board that night and grew up with that girl.
When the Spanish police asked for witnesses in the attack and also the Irish Garda, did anyone come forward? Did Erin ? No she didn't, she remained silent.
A girls girl my arse.
Just because she has a special needs son doesn't give her a free pass in life.
Call her what she is, a two faced c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Invasive Questions:

Is the Mac Rapist paying for your wedding?

What budget did Mac Rapey give you for your wedding?

Is your da bringing his boyfriend to your wedding?

Are all of Grays kids getting a role in the wedding?

How long are you fucking off on honeymoon for even though you never leave Harry?

Do you ever get a break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Ehhh Barry Keoghan is from Summerhill and he was at the met gala and the Oscars 🤣

People only look down on the Mcgregors because of how they’ve shown themselves to be.
Drunks, violent, verbally and physically abusive and they all have very poor self control which makes them unappealing and risky brand ambassadors.
Conor has been accused of sexual assault and rape multiple times, coke head who uses the forge as a brothel and rides anything that moves. Assaults elderly men for not drinking his dirt
Aoife is a gangster gee with multiple raids on her homes because of the company she keeps, with that infamous voice clip threatening a fucking dog groomers and Erin pops off every chance she gets, threatening to drag someone who called mags a drag queen and but I’m sure she’l have her own defining moment that will totally finish her off.
People are allergic to the Mcgregors because of the above not because where they are from

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Will terzo be serenading you up the aisle?
Will Dee be drugged and muzzled incase she speaks?
Will the rapist be raping?
How will you cope being away from Harzo,, oh..wait...
Will you let us know if Harzo has an accident going up the aisle?
Will you remember you're anxious?
Will your ridiculous looking 90's rubber tits be hanging out?
Is your Da's fella getting a top table seat?
Will Aoifes stolen family be there?
Will Magzer be shouting its a hooer to be pooer?
Will you really make your bridesmaids wear your tatty jewellery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She lives in la lal land
Her son has everything a child /family with autism could possibly wish or dream of
A taxi to and from school
An assistant who helped toilet train him
A special needs dog
A fully equipped sensory room
A mostly stay at home parent
Erin says she always loved the finer things in life 😆
Your nothing a nobody only for your rapist brother
Your house 🏠 rapist money
Your tits rapist brother .
Your lips 💋 rapist brother
Your lipo rapist brother
Your shoes rapist bother
Your house rapist brother
Your wardrobe rapist brother
Your wedding rapist brother
Your engagment ring 💍 rapist brother
Your watches rapist brother
Your sunglasses rapist brother
Your botched face rapist brother
Your belly button botch job rapist brother
Your fiance is probably terrified to leave the clan so rapist brother

Your olympia panto rapist brother
Your a joke
I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy
Every appointment for your son rapist brother
Your wedding rapist brother
Your cars rapist brother

Have I missed anything 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes Erin, there is a class system in Ireland, same as every other country. The media/industry don't 'look down' on people because of where they come from (look at Katie Taylor etc.), they look down on you because of your behavior, your language, your rants.... A reputable company wouldn't work with someone with such little class. And your recent behavior, is an example of this. You certainly wouldn't see Pippa O'Connor blasting off on her stories because someone questioned her! Class is all about how you behave, not where you're from.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To emphasise NO ONE is suggesting Harry is hid away or left out.
The suggestion is keep Harry happy,in his comfort zone,participating in a Harry way.
Being there upset,anxious,unregulated and unhappy is not inclusion.
Yes Erin needs therapy to accept his situation
I dont know seems to me thats what people are saying. How about society become more accepting of autistic children and adults and plan venues, occassions accordingly to keep in mind sensory issues of autistic people. My son is 14, severe asd non verbal. I find it so difficult to bring him anywhere mainly due to other peoples lack of knowledge and tolerance. My son should NOT be hidden away at home, but here we are. All because society refuses to cater for autistic people. I dont blame Erin for trying. Her son needs to have new experiences so that hopefully one day he will want to participate, that will only come with practice. Keeping him at home, excluded from the world achieves nothing. Im not sure if the people commenting here have much awareness of autism but what is clear is that there is very little understanding on this thread on the huge struggle that autism brings for families and the importance of making sure our children are seen and heard in society and not just hidden away like was the way years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Did she actually say they were going on a yacht? Scarlet for her I’d say the friends only forked out to go with the promise of being on a luxury yacht.
I didn’t see any bottles being popped or any stunning dinners they were at or treated too , no days out to do activities or days shopping. Just jumping up and down at the beach clubs watching Erin pose in outfits id say it all cost the poor bitches a fucking fortune paying for drinks and food. I’d be raging
---
New thread title : Terzo still drivin a banger will it be upgraded when he marries the scanger

Last edited:
  • Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Girlos Erin’s not messing no more, the days of being riddled with anxiety in the housecoat are long gone. She’ll bleeding batter yis all these days. 2024 the year of DeNeck chapter 2.

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Invasive Questions:

Is the Mac Rapist paying for your wedding?

What budget did Mac Rapey give you for your wedding?

Is your da bringing his boyfriend to your wedding?

Are all of Grays kids getting a role in the wedding?

How long are you fucking off on honeymoon for even though you never leave Harry?

Do you ever get a break?

Who’s fella is Aoife bringing to the wedding as her date?

Will you be supplying rape alarms as favours?

How many different ways are you going to advertise Conors whiskey?

Is the amazing Terzo and his new nashers going to be providing the entertainment?

Is Tony going to wear a slim fit hand fitted hugo boss suit?

He he walking you down the aisle or is he none to plussed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Eureka

VIP Member
I feel for erin 100% and actually applaud her honesty…her life is dominated by Harrys needs and she knows she wont be around for ever to care for him…autism is an epidemic and for so long its been swept under the carpet, even tho erin can afford therapies she still can really get any significant help for harry and the future is so uncertain for her family…anyone who comments negatively doesnt understand what erin and terry are going through…autism acceptance is a bullshit cop out and people jeed to wake up to how soul destroying this is for the kids and their families…especially in ireland where there are absolutely no supports available….
I have two kids with autism. Both high functioning but I've had to come to terms with the fact my son will probably always be living with me and won't have the independence his peers have. It's hard but I refuse to look at my child as a problem. I've accepted his diagnosis and we make the best of it, wishing things were different doesn't help him and it doesn't make things easier.

I know I'm saying that as a parent of a child who is verbal, who can toilet and so on. I know the additional issues it brings can feel insurmountable but Erin is so lucky to have the bank of Conor to help her. The type of support she has access to is a pipe dream for most families and instead of her "poor me" rants she should read the room and appreciate how fortunate she is.

If she wants to be an advocate for autism she needs to actually advocate. Use her profile to raise awareness, campaign for better support etc. Instead all she does is moan about how crap her life is while in the next post talk about renting a yacht for her hens in St Tropez!!!! She has zero self awareness and no respect for that poor boys dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Flower45

VIP Member
That's because she skipped the queue for her dog. Also admitted her scummy brother pays for Harrys private therapy. Hardly the typical special needs mam she tries to portray. He is in a school that has a waiting list and gets collected and dropped everyday. Has a cleaner and doesnt cook! She barely works and when she does she acts like she's burnt out and takes to the bed! How anyone can admire that is beyond me. I'd love to see her trying to hold down a proper job, with no support and other children to look after. She would totally sicken you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Libra123

Normal for most people is commuting to work, drop offs at creche/school, cooking, cleaning, laundry and plenty in between. Erin plays dress up, that is all! 🙈 So I find it hard to wish her well when she doesn't have many reasons to "blow off steam".

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I’m sorry now for getting a bit OTT here (I work in pharma/medical). Bloating tablets DO NOT make you lose weight
Showing pics from back in September to now means absolutely nothing. She might as well have taken one straight out of the bed and then 8pm at night, just because it’s weeks apart and she’s ‘skinnier’ is not down to fucking bloating tablets. She’s a con artist it’s an ad she’s getting paid for, she should be ashamed of herself for trying to insinuate they are making her lose weight when she clearly said she lost a stone after getting her teeth out.
things like this really boil my blood cause there is vulnerable women who struggle with weight and would trust this sham artist and part with their hard earned cash only to find de blaring tablets will make you fart all day not lose weight

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Let's be Frank here. She lost the stone from starving herself after dental surgery. She has low iron and high cholesterol so she is not healthy. A terrible influence on vulnerable women who want to lose a few pounds. A middle aged woman restricting her calories to the detriment of her health is pathetic and very wrong. She doesn't cook so what does she live on? Cup o soups? No thanks I respect my body too much for that.
All those vitamins she's on is nothing but a scam more fool her. Then again she's not the sharpest tool in the box.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
I have two ASD children and nothing she says resonates with me at all. I don't begrudge Harry anything at all, he is a gorgeous boy and if Conor can fund his therapy or whatever then that is brilliant. But she talks like she's the average parent, check your fucking privilege Erin! You have so much more than most parents could dream of and you still complain. What would she know about waiting lists, lack of school places etc?? She has no problem dragging that child around the place, upsetting his routine all so she can top up her tan or get her treatments or whatever. As if most ASD parents would put their child through that. She makes me sick.

• Heart
In all fairness Harry does seem to be higher up in the spectrum IMO. I’m sure she doesn’t show half of the struggles with him. All she was trying to do was make him excited about the clothes she wants him to wear for the wedding because they’d be harder feeling than his usual clothes. Most parents will have done something similar with their kids to get them excited about something. I don’t agree with forcing him to perform for Instagram but if she’s bringing awareness to the cause and making other parents in the same position it’s not doing harm 🙈🙈🙈
As a mother of a child on the spectrum, I disagree. There is plenty of awareness out there nowadays. She uses that child like he's a performing seal, making him perform for her followers, screaming into his face knowing that he has sensory issues. I have no doubt that she loves him but she has no business putting him all over her public account for strangers to gawp at. She does it for content and engagement, not because she wants to spread awareness.🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19