Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao she thinks she owns the hair oil industry with her dangerous untested oil and fyi Erim your advice is not correct you don’t need a passion for the product you’re selling. Sach made multi millions by finding a niche for selling bargain items online.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
maybe because when people did you labeled all of them haters and told everyone you wake up at 6 am and work 9 am - 9 pm every single day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

so ur admitting now that u wake up in the middle of the day as u only take afternoon or later meetings and normally don't wake up early enough to get anything done before then? we called it but nooooo everything on these threads is a lie right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 09.41.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erim publicly supports humble the poet, are we surprised? Absolutely not. It is so sad to see her support someone who is an assaulter to women but we cannot expect much from Erim at all. Her Sikhi moral compass only measures if she posts 'waheguru' on instagram

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Erim publicly supports humble the poet, are we surprised? Absolutely not. It is so sad to see her support someone who is an assaulter to women but we cannot expect much from Erim at all. Her Sikhi moral compass only measures if she posts 'waheguru' on instagram

View attachment 1907335
Of course she does, he’s besties with Lilly Singh and she’s been trying to get her attention for a while now. She’s hoping to do that through humble the poet now

• Sick
the stories were about the kaur who got attacked on twitter for showing her shoulders but of course erim makes it all about herself yet again. absolute narcissist

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 13.53.08.png

Reactions: 6
Lmao she thinks she owns the hair oil industry with her dangerous untested oil and fyi Erim your advice is not correct you don’t need a passion for the product you’re selling. Sach made multi millions by finding a niche for selling bargain items online.
The way she’s doing a combover so her hair looks thicker 😂

• Haha

View attachment 1907335
She couldn’t care less that humble has been put in blast for sexual assault, abuse etc. she’s just obsessed with getting Lilly Singh’s attention and if that means doing it through humble then she’ll do it. Such a disgusting disgraceful human she is. And, lots of people have walked away from humble since his abuse stuff came out but not erim - she’s sees an opportunity being the narc she is. But I get selfish vibes from Lily Singh too so if she does finally manage to meet Lilly through humble, their selfish narcissistic ways will suit each other.

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t care less that humble has been put in blast for sexual assault, abuse etc. she’s just obsessed with getting Lilly Singh’s attention and if that means doing it through humble then she’ll do it. Such a disgusting disgraceful human she is. And, lots of people have walked away from humble since his abuse stuff came out but not erim - she’s sees an opportunity being the narc she is. But I get selfish vibes from Lily Singh too so if she does finally manage to meet Lilly through humble, their selfish narcissistic ways will suit each other.
This is so horrible but honestly can we expect anything but this from Egrim? 😕

189698BA-69C7-459A-A392-895A2741D00E.jpeg

This (awful) ad goes to show yet again that she does message herself because there’s no way someone messaged or commented asking what her ‘secret product’ is 😆 It is beyond me how bobblehead actually thinks people will believe her fake stories and buy into them. I guess as a business, now and then you may have to create a certain image or dialogue to fulfil marketing or advertising purposes but the fact that she makes things up very often is so embarrassing. She lives in this made up make-believe world in her head and will probably continue to do so.

Imagine what she will tell people in 10 years…
‘I started with nothing and all the odds were stacked against me but I, the sis queen of hair, single-handedly created the best oil known to man. I sold millions in seconds. I was the best and I will always be the best. Trust me everyone knew me and who I was. They probably couldn’t take their eyes off of me. I couldn’t go to Tesco or even a pilates class without being widely recognised or overhearing commoners talking about MY products. Everyone must’ve wanted to be me. Oh right the oil…Yeah I did that myself. You all could never dream to reach the heights that I reached lol’

I’m sure the lies will be even more exaggerated and far-fetched but I got a bit too into it and I’m going to stop now before I lose more braincells

• Haha
This is the most unprofessional brand video I have ever seen. F&M, Gisou etc. would never ever allow such a cheaply made video appear on their social media marketing campaign or as any form of PR. This shows people what they get: a cheaply made product with untested ingredients, made by a woman who has no idea what she's doing and will do anything to be famous online. This is not the face of a credible business woman - she reminds me of those wannabe girls from high school who pretended to be gangsters, when they came from mega rich families

View attachment 1908506

This (awful) ad goes to show yet again that she does message herself because there’s no way someone messaged or commented asking what her ‘secret product’ is 😆 It is beyond me how bobblehead actually thinks people will believe her fake stories and buy into them. I guess as a business, now and then you may have to create a certain image or dialogue to fulfil marketing or advertising purposes but the fact that she makes things up very often is so embarrassing. She lives in this made up make-believe world in her head and will probably continue to do so.

‘I started with nothing and all the odds were stacked against me but I, the sis queen of hair, single-handedly created the best oil known to man. I sold millions in seconds. I was the best and I will always be the best. Trust me everyone knew me and who I was. They probably couldn’t take their eyes off of me. I couldn’t go to Tesco or even a pilates class without being widely recognised or overhearing commoners talking about MY products. Everyone must’ve wanted to be me. Oh right the oil…Yeah I did that myself. You all could never dream to reach the heights that I reached lol’

I’m sure the lies will be even more exaggerated and far-fetched but I got a bit too into it and I’m going to stop now before I lose more braincells
ew.png

Well well well she gets a copy of his book and he receives a bottle of her untested, toxic hair oil. This is the epitome of: "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." Both such intensely gross people with no moral compass whatsoever - how can any girls' girl stand with someone who's abusive and been taken to court over sexual assault? I honestly didn't think anyone could stoop this low. It looks like she'll do anything and everything to be 'famous' and with the in-crowd. As for her being called out online for 'speaking up' that was because she completely misunderstood a key part of how/why the Khalsa was formed, while claiming she's a devout Sikh. Any religious person knows the basics of their faith and she clearly doesn't. There's nothing wrong with that - we're all works in progress - and she was being corrected by numerous men AND WOMEN. But she decided to regard it as being an attack on her, instead of realising she'd made a mistake. She could have apologised, taken accountability for being wrong and admitted to her mistake, expressed a willingness to learn more etc. but she didn't. She went into full on Crab Queen mode snapping and becoming incredibly defensive. No one slates her for how she dresses - all her comments are full of thirsty men and impressionable/naive women who've believed her lies. The only people who do are the ones calling her out on when she back tracked/said she never claimed to dress modestly. We have the receipts of that whole mess.
Anytime anyone calls her out on her lies, she cries wolf and thinks she's being bullied, when she's being held accountable for her lies and deceitful behaviour. It's so obvious she was raised in a family where she could say/do whatever she wanted without consequence. She's not got one ounce of humility, empathy or self-awareness in her being.
Well done: she's identified a serious issue women and young girls face, but has done nothing like a typical entitled baby. She wants all the credit, all the clout and applause without actually having to do the work. Standing up for women's rights and safety is not a glamorous job; it requires resilience and brains - two things Egrim will never have.
Where's your backbone Egrim? Why aren't you following through and doing something tangible with real-life results that can improve the lives of women and their safety online? Why are you standing with a known abuser? Oh that's right: because she doesn't give a tit about women's safety online and in person unless she can make money from it. Do something or shut up. It's very simple.
The end cuts out in this photo but she says: "you're welcome buddy." Buddy? Is that what we're calling abusers now? Watch how it makes his beard hair fall out or become straggly. I bet she'll blame her severe lack of judgement on not having a mother or some other silly, half-baked sob story

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys I have not read this thread much as I come on here to discuss Love Island and don't read influencer threads much. I have always supported Erim but recently she posted about her support for Humble the Poet. He has been exposed as a sexual assault predator recently, it has blown up on tik tok and twitter. I DM'd Erim about this and she clearly does not care. it is extremely disappointing and honestly makes me sick to my stomach as someone who has survived SA to see someone I supported not care about that at all in order to get free promotion for her own brand. It shows absolutely disgusting qualities and morals for her. I have only skimmed this thread before posting this and if her wilful ignorance about Humble the Poet shows anything, it's that most of the stuff you guys are saying about her is also likely true. I can't even say how disappointed I am about this. I've unfollowed her and will no longer support her at all. I do hope more of her audience learns the truth about her. And I think that they most definitely will.
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 10.10.25.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
maybe because when people did you labeled all of them haters and told everyone you wake up at 6 am and work 9 am - 9 pm every single day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

so ur admitting now that u wake up in the middle of the day as u only take afternoon or later meetings and normally don't wake up early enough to get anything done before then? we called it but nooooo everything on these threads is a lie right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1907284
My god I thought she was naked here wtf!

View attachment 1908506

The 9 likes on it aswell… very far from the Queen of hair
Another poor attempt at her sob story…

View attachment 1909685View attachment 1909686
This whole video was her saying how well she’s learnt stuff without her mum. Wasn’t she saying last year how she knows nothing thanks to her mum???

I’m sure many many young brown women learn how to do their makeup through YouTube and tutorials, because a lot of our mothers don’t do it to the extents we do. So this to me was just another “my mum died” so feel sorry for me stories we’ve seen in the past
Hi guys I have not read this thread much as I come on here to discuss Love Island and don't read influencer threads much. I have always supported Erim but recently she posted about her support for Humble the Poet. He has been exposed as a sexual assault predator recently, it has blown up on tik tok and twitter. I DM'd Erim about this and she clearly does not care. it is extremely disappointing and honestly makes me sick to my stomach as someone who has survived SA to see someone I supported not care about that at all in order to get free promotion for her own brand. It shows absolutely disgusting qualities and morals for her. I have only skimmed this thread before posting this and if her wilful ignorance about Humble the Poet shows anything, it's that most of the stuff you guys are saying about her is also likely true. I can't even say how disappointed I am about this. I've unfollowed her and will no longer support her at all. I do hope more of her audience learns the truth about her. And I think that they most definitely will.
View attachment 1909764
I’d like to say I hope she replied to you and said she’d look into it more, but I doubt she has done. Being a social media influencer and spending a lot of time on instagram and tiktok, there’s no way she wouldn’t have come across the news articles, the girl herself who shared her video. It’s disgusting that she didn’t check out this stuff before, like mentioned above, she’s 100% getting to Lilly Singh, who 100% is very selfish from the way she comes across, I bet Erim has seen her long hair and wants her to use it, so she can boast that Lilly keeps her hair long and shiny because of byerim

Anything to boost her engagement these days - and probably in response to people calling her out for enabling HTP - she's got form for falling back onto a sob story to take any criticism off her, which is extremely manipulative. What a sickening display of using your parent's death for clout and to build a following online - and to do it in such a shallow, empty and soulless video. Put down the make-up brushes and wrong concealer and foundation. Go to your mother's grave Erim and pray for her to guide you

View attachment 1909764
Hugs I am so sorry you have experienced SA and I hope you are healing from what a sick, sick person did to you. It must have been so painful for you see, alongside the disappointment in her, and I'm sorry for her nonchalant reply to you. You deserved one that was more considerate and respectful. Erim is unfortunately one of these people who does anything to be famous online and will step on anyone in order to achieve this. Thank you for coming on here and sharing this with us. She likes to paint everyone on these threads as haters, but many of us have met her in real life etc. and see her for what she really is. My hope, like you, is that more people see the light and unfollow her. She's done a lot of unscrupulous things, but to enable and support an abuser is another thing altogether. It speaks volumes about her character. All my love to you hugs

• Heart
View attachment 1909764
I’m so sorry that you went through SA and I’m even more sorry with the way Erim dismissed Humble’s disgraceful abuse and carried on with her own selfish ways. She’s such a vile, empty, self obsessed, selfish human and she just seems to get worse not better.

---

Another shameful attempt to stir up engagement. Erm, my mum has never ever taught me how to do make up. I learnt it all myself either from good MUA’s over the years or watching others do it online and I doubt our mothers can do make up the way they do ot these days anyway and but here’s erim begging it with another low level scam using her mums death to drive sales and engagement. This girl has zero shame, heart or soul

View attachment 1908506

Why does she make that face omg

Her hairline is not the one, I think she’s trying to hide it with her side parting but is failing
2BC0F9AA-73C2-4C3F-B61D-921ED6D5CC4B.jpeg
172A52BE-8A12-4540-89A7-68F96E7E08BE.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.